• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Pampered Chef Freebie: 2 Towels and Lots of Excitement!

In summary, "My First Pampered Chef Freebie: 2 Towels and Lots of Excitement!" is a special promotion for new customers of Pampered Chef. It includes two high-quality kitchen towels and the opportunity to experience the excitement of receiving a free gift from Pampered Chef. To qualify, customers must be new to Pampered Chef and place their first order on the website or through a consultant. The towels are made of 100% cotton and come in a variety of colors. Each new customer is eligible to receive one set of two towels as part of the promotion.
NMmommy
I got my first PC freebie! My towels arrived today! YEPPIE! Who would have thought I would get so excited over two little towels! LOL

Just wait, it is addicting!!!Oh, and congratulations!!

I bet it is! I am sitting here wishing I would have gotten more! LOL

It will come! And it never gets old!

That's the awesome thing about this company is we get christmas all year long!!!!

We truly do!!! I LOVE this company as well!!!:D

Congrats, keep it up and you will get lots FREE for TPC! IT rocks!

Woo hoo! Happy dance!

What is "My First Pampered Chef Freebie: 2 Towels and Lots of Excitement!"?

"My First Pampered Chef Freebie: 2 Towels and Lots of Excitement!" is a special promotion for new customers of Pampered Chef. It includes two high-quality kitchen towels and the opportunity to experience the excitement of receiving a free gift from Pampered Chef.

How do I qualify for "My First Pampered Chef Freebie: 2 Towels and Lots of Excitement!"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new customer of Pampered Chef. This means you have not made a purchase from us before. Simply place your first order on our website or through a consultant and the free towels will automatically be included in your order.

What are the towels made of?

The towels included in this promotion are made of 100% cotton, making them soft and absorbent for all your kitchen needs.

Can I choose the color of the towels?

The color of the towels may vary and cannot be chosen. However, all our towels are made with high-quality materials and come in a variety of colors to match any kitchen decor.

Is there a limit to the number of free towels I can receive?

Each new customer is eligible to receive one set of two towels as part of this promotion. If you place multiple orders as a new customer, you will still only receive one set of free towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckelly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen