• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Order: Surprised by Unexpected Items

In summary, if you receive any unexpected items in your first order, you should contact the customer service team for assistance. You will not be charged for these items and can return them for a full refund or exchange. To prevent this from happening, review your order summary before placing your order or contact the customer service team to confirm the items. Unfortunately, there are no discounts or compensation for receiving unexpected items, but the customer service team will work to resolve the issue and ensure your satisfaction.
NMmommy
I got a number of things I did not order in my box. I know the cook book sold out. I got a binder, video, getting started DVD and I did not order that. do they just throw stuff in like that? This my first time ordering.

Freebies
NMmommy said:
I got a number of things I did not order in my box. I know the cook book sold out. I got a binder, video, getting started DVD and I did not order that. do they just throw stuff in like that? This my first time ordering.
There are some items that are given for FREE when you place your first order (Free reciepts, we got the free heart trivet once, free binder, dvd, etc)

Okay. I just wanted to make sure. I was very confused. LOL

yes!
at the beginning of a new season they throw in a DVD, this time the binder , and trifle cards, etc.. any extras like this will come in your 1st supply order of the new season.

Yay, goodies! It's like Christmas!

Don't you love how PC helps us out with little things like that? :)

I absoultely love it!!

I was excited but sad. I wanted the cook book!

NMmommy said:
I was excited but sad. I wanted the cook book!
I have one...PM me and we can make a deal!

Related to My First Order: Surprised by Unexpected Items

1. What should I do if I receive unexpected items in my first order?

If you receive any unexpected items in your first order, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that you receive the correct items.

2. Will I be charged for the unexpected items in my first order?

No, you will not be charged for any unexpected items in your first order. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are only charged for the items you ordered.

3. Can I return the unexpected items in my first order?

Yes, you can return any unexpected items in your first order for a full refund or exchange. Our customer service team will provide you with instructions on how to return the items.

4. How can I prevent receiving unexpected items in my first order?

To prevent receiving unexpected items in your first order, please ensure that you review your order summary before placing your order. You can also contact our customer service team to confirm the items in your order before it ships.

5. Are there any discounts or compensation for receiving unexpected items in my first order?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by receiving unexpected items in your first order. Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts or compensation for these instances. However, our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are satisfied with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jamie's Money
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • NewtoMom