• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Error: Re-ordering After Submitting 1 Spatula

In summary, if you accidentally submit a re-order for 1 spatula, you can contact the customer service team to cancel the order and request a refund. Once a re-order has been submitted, the quantity cannot be modified. If the order has already been processed and shipped, you will be charged for the 1 spatula, but if caught before shipping, the customer service team can assist with canceling the order. The shipping time for the re-order will vary based on location and shipping method, and you can return or exchange the 1 spatula according to the return and exchange policy, but you will be responsible for any return shipping fees.
TwinGirlsMom
On a recent show I submitted 1 mini serving spatula instead of 2.
Do I eat the shipping when re-ordering since it's my error? How is this handled?

Contact the HO. They will probably be willing to do this as an adjustment. They'll just need to know about payment for the product itself (will it be charged to your PC debit or credit card?).I don't think they'll make you pay extra shipping. Could be wrong, though. If they do, personally, I'd eat the charge if it were my mistake.

I don't think they'll make you pay the shipping either. I actually just ordered the wrong product for someone. I thought they wanted the salad spinner, but they wanted the salad chopper. It was my mistake, but they sent FedEx to pick up the wrong item and sent them back again to deliver the correct item and they didn't charge me at all.

Do you have a show going on that you could add it to someone's order to not have to pay the extra shipping? That is what I would do.

When I have had to exchange a product HO has not made me pay the shipping but when I forgot to add something one time, they did make me pay it. You just never know - it is all in who you talk to.

Thank you all so much for recommending to just call HO.
They shipped the item out for FREE! When I say FREE, I mean that they didn't charge me for the mini serving spatula OR shipping! Not sure if that is just an oversight on their part or what but they are awesome!:thumbup:
They are always so helpful and sweet up there.

1. How do I cancel my re-order if I accidentally submitted 1 spatula?

If you accidentally submitted a re-order for 1 spatula, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with canceling the order and processing a refund if necessary.

2. Can I change the quantity of my re-order after submitting 1 spatula?

Unfortunately, once a re-order has been submitted, we are unable to modify the quantity. Please contact our customer service team to see if they can assist you with canceling the order.

3. Will I be charged for the re-order if I accidentally submitted 1 spatula?

If the re-order has already been processed and shipped, you will be charged for the 1 spatula. However, if you catch the error before the order is shipped, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How long will it take for my re-order to arrive?

The shipping time for your re-order will depend on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Please refer to your order confirmation email for an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I return or exchange the 1 spatula that I accidentally re-ordered?

Yes, you can return or exchange the 1 spatula that you accidentally re-ordered. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any return shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • clshirk