• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Dcb Doesn't Fit in My Microwave

In summary, the conversation discusses a Stoneware cooking product called DCB that does not fit in a microwave. The suggestion is made to use it in the oven instead, and there is a recipe booklet available for oven use. Removing the turntable in the microwave can allow the DCB to fit, and it is also suggested to manually rotate the dish for even cooking. It is mentioned that the DCB can touch the walls of the microwave and still work effectively.
Yakmama
Waaaaahhh...
I'm so sad. I just got my DCB (I've been so excited to get it!) and it doesn't fit in my microwave by like 1/2 an inch.

So how good is it for the oven?

It is Stoneware! It is perfect for the oven. Maybe a larger microwave needs to be on your Christmas wish list :D

That's terrible that it doesn't fit in your microwave. I second the suggestion that a larger microwave needs to be on your christmas wish list. ;)

It works fantastic in the oven. I enjoy using it in there too! There is a great trifold recipe booklet of recipes for the DCB for only the oven. Search for it under files, it'll give you some great ideas. :chef:

My DCB doesn't fit in my microwave either. I have had my DCB ever since it first came out and NEVER used it!! I did put a microwave on my wish list this year and am very positive I will get one!! :D

To find the files, just search for "DCB" and a bunch will come up, more than if you search for "DCB recipes" (just did it for myself!). There is a booklet for oven recipes as well as one for micro ones.

Can you remove your turntable? Sometimes that helps so that it's not turning.

It's awesome in the oven. There's so much you can do with it--it's not just for the microwave!

wadesgirl said:
Can you remove your turntable? Sometimes that helps so that it's not turning.

I LOVE YOU!!!

I was thinking, "there's no way taking out the turn table is going to help" but it did!!! I took it out and now it fits! YAY! Thank you thank you!!

Yakmama said:
I LOVE YOU!!!

I was thinking, "there's no way taking out the turn table is going to help" but it did!!! I took it out and now it fits! YAY! Thank you thank you!!

Just remember to manually rotate every so often for even cooking.

does it matter that the DCB touches the walls of the microwave?

I've had to use a microwave like that several times, it doesn't seem to matter.

It doesn't seem to matter that it hits the walls, just rotate as someone else said. And do be sure to try it in the oven.

Related to My Dcb Doesn't Fit in My Microwave

1. Why doesn't my Deep Covered Baker fit in my microwave?

The Deep Covered Baker is designed to fit most standard size microwaves. However, some microwaves may have different dimensions or shapes that may not accommodate the size of the baker. We recommend checking the dimensions of your microwave and comparing it to the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker before purchasing.

2. Can I still use the Deep Covered Baker in my microwave even if it doesn't fit perfectly?

In order to properly cook your food in the Deep Covered Baker, it is important that it fits securely in the microwave. If the baker does not fit properly, it may not cook your food evenly or may even cause damage to your microwave. We recommend using the baker in a microwave that fits its dimensions.

3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in a convection or conventional oven instead?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used in both convection and conventional ovens. It is important to follow the temperature and cooking time instructions provided in the recipe book or on the product packaging for the best results.

4. Are there any other alternatives if the Deep Covered Baker doesn't fit in my microwave?

If the Deep Covered Baker doesn't fit in your microwave, you can try using the Large Micro-Cooker to cook your food. It has a similar design and can still achieve the same results as the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave. You can also use the baker in a conventional or convection oven as mentioned before.

5. Can I return the Deep Covered Baker if it doesn't fit in my microwave?

Our products come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with your Deep Covered Baker for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please keep in mind that the product must be in its original packaging and in sellable condition. For more information, please refer to our return policy on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvlabs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies