• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Cousin Is Having an Arbonne Party. This Is the Same Cousin Who

In summary, my cousin is having an Arbonne Party. She is unable to attend the party herself, but she wants me to purchase a few things for her. I am undecided
SusanBP0129
My cousin is having an Arbonne Party. This is the same cousin who placed a $300 order with me when I first started selling PC. So, even though I am unable to attend her Arbonne show, I want to purchase a few things...
However...I know NOTHING about Arbonne!!
Advice/opinions on what's good??
I was thinking of the foot cream, but not sure what else...
HELP!
Thanks!:D

I think they only offer it in their holiday line but I love their ginger citrus shower ger, body scrub, lotion and candle

I have the foot cream but it has been awhile since I have been to one. I am a guest at one in April. Should be fun! Ask her if she has a catalog or website to look at

I just LOVE the Sea Salt scrubs! The AWAKEN in the morning is amazing and refreshing! Also, for relaxing any of the UNWIND sprays and lotions. (great for getting the kiddos to calm down in the evenings as well!)

Another vote for the Awaken scrub! I hosting an Arbonne show in April for someone who is hosting a PC show for me. I think we are going to do a spa night theme.

Thanks for the ideas!
So far, I am getting the Awaken Salt Scrub & the Foot Cream! :)

The sea salt scrubs are amazing. I like the renewal...it is wonderful after a long day. Their skin care line is awesome!!

I agree on the scrubs...not as pleased with their shampoo, but their hand lotion was great for my daughter who reacts to perfumes, etc. The foot cream was good too.

I have some of their facial items, but I'm horrible on sticking to a "skin care regime".

janetupnorth said:
I have some of their facial items, but I'm horrible on sticking to a "skin care regime".

I've been known to "Wash" my face w/ a diaper wipe while I'm changing a morning diaper...gets it done!;) :D :D Hows that for a "skin care regime"?

I love their eye cream and facial moisturizers (day & night).

The Eye Cream (nutri 9) is a "WOW where did those wrinkles go!". I can tell a difference in my eyes and skin when I run out.

My sister sells it. She raves about the vitamins (too expensive for me), has the hand soap (has a fancy name not "soap") -- I like it but not enough to buy it . . .

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been known to "Wash" my face w/ a diaper wipe while I'm changing a morning diaper...gets it done!;) :D :D Hows that for a "skin care regime"?
I have to say from personal experience that those wipes get a lot of stuff out of a LOT of things!!!

I recommend PhytoProlief Natural Balancing Cream. My Gynocoligist recommended it to me. It's suppose to balance out your hormones naturally instead of taking hormone pills and it also helps out with PMS and mentopause symptoms. Figure if a doctor recommends it, it has to be good.

floccies said:
I love their eye cream and facial moisturizers (day & night).

The Eye Cream (nutri 9) is a "WOW where did those wrinkles go!". I can tell a difference in my eyes and skin when I run out.

My sister sells it. She raves about the vitamins (too expensive for me), has the hand soap (has a fancy name not "soap") -- I like it but not enough to buy it . . .

Oh yes! This is great! I can tell a difference if I'm too lazy to put this on before bed...it's a staple for me now. It's expensive but you use so little that it lasts a long time.

I have never even heard of Arbonne

try it..you'll like it!Arbonne is botanically-based Swiss Skin Care. They have a full line of health products to benefit your body inside and out. Their products are a little spendy, but they last for months. I've used many of their products and have been very happy. You can sign up to be a "consultant", no selling required and get 35% off any of your orders(that's what I did). Hope this helps!

kat29 said:
I recommend PhytoProlief Natural Balancing Cream. My Gynocoligist recommended it to me. It's suppose to balance out your hormones naturally instead of taking hormone pills and it also helps out with PMS and mentopause symptoms. Figure if a doctor recommends it, it has to be good.

Works for many people, but be careful with it. If you are on medications for other things...cholesterol, etc., you shouldn't be using it.

Even though it isn't a prescription medication, it is a medication (herbal or however you want to classify it). As with anything, check with a doctor if you are on any medications before using it.

They're all raving about their mineral make-up now.

I have the acne wash and it works better than benzoyl peroxide wash.

I like the phytoprolief too! I had problems with heavy bleeding and my Arbonne girl suggested this so I tried it and it helped! Also, the ginger citrus shower gel is AWESOME but I think it's only a seasonal thing. The night cream is expensive but worth it! I had the driest face but now.....it's great!

The mineral powder is AWESOME! The foot cream is AMAZING! The going going gone supplement will help with food cravings... the eye cream is ..hmmmm.. I"m out of A words... ABSOLUTLEY the best! there... I could go on... I wasn't wowed by the shampoo ... LOVE thier eye shadow... it stays on even in the pool...

eye cream?
quiverfull7 said:
The mineral powder is AWESOME! The foot cream is AMAZING! The going going gone supplement will help with food cravings... the eye cream is ..hmmmm.. I"m out of A words... ABSOLUTLEY the best! there... I could go on... I wasn't wowed by the shampoo ... LOVE thier eye shadow... it stays on even in the pool...

Which eye cream do you recommend? NutriMinC or the less expensive one?
Have you tried the loose powder or the "personalizer"?

I LOVE the NutriMinC RE9 Line and the vitamins are great, too!

Beth

I just started using the Nutrimin re9 products 2 months ago and the eye creme is wonderful! I have 2 age spots on my face and the eye creme has made them fade! I also use the serum and day creme, and my skin is not dry anymore. I know it's supposed to be really good for fine lines/wrinkles, but I don't really have any of those yet, so can't tell you anything about that!

is the mineral make-up like the Bare Minerals make-up? I tried it last month and hated it. Didn't give me the coverage I want...I have too many "laugh lines" around my eyes.

Related to My Cousin Is Having an Arbonne Party. This Is the Same Cousin Who

1. What is Arbonne?

Arbonne is a health and wellness company that offers a range of products including skincare, nutrition, and makeup. They use botanically based ingredients and promote a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.

2. What is an Arbonne party?

An Arbonne party is a social gathering hosted by an Arbonne consultant to introduce friends and family to Arbonne products. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about the products, try samples, and potentially make purchases.

3. Is Arbonne the same as Pampered Chef?

No, Arbonne and Pampered Chef are two separate companies. While both offer products for a healthy lifestyle, they have different product lines and business models.

4. Can I purchase Arbonne products at the party?

Yes, you can purchase Arbonne products at the party if you are interested. However, there is no pressure to buy and you can simply attend the party to learn more about the products.

5. What are the benefits of hosting an Arbonne party?

Hosting an Arbonne party can earn you free products, exclusive discounts, and the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to a healthier lifestyle. It is also a fun and social gathering with a chance to try out new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • julievb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies