• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte

In summary, "My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte" is a delectable dessert made with layers of chocolate cake, creamy raspberry or strawberry filling, and topped with chocolate ganache and fresh berries. The ingredients needed to make this torte include all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, fresh raspberries or strawberries, heavy cream, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. To assemble the torte, bake the cake layers, make the filling by blending berries with cream, and layer the cake with the filling and ganache before refrigerating. Frozen berries can also be used for the filling, and the torte can be stored
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I made this today to bring to a BBQ. Raspberries were a fortune so I opted for strawberries instead. I used the Stencil Plate Decorating Set to do the Round SA Platter, too.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef 004 (Small).jpg
    Pampered Chef 004 (Small).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 433
I also made that Strawberry Shortcake Trifle I was talking abuot the other day...and this time I took pictures of it!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef 005 (Medium).jpg
    Pampered Chef 005 (Medium).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 417
  • Pampered Chef 006 (Medium).jpg
    Pampered Chef 006 (Medium).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 380
Looks yummy!

I bet you came home with empty dishes!

DebbieJ said:
Looks yummy!

I bet you came home with empty dishes!

Actually - I DIDN'T come home with my trifle bowl. My girlfriend whose home we were at said to me - "how much is that trifle bowl?" and I said "$39" and she said, "Oh, do u have an other one at home?" and I said "Yes." at which point she walked away and returned with a check for $39 and said "Good - you can leave this one here. It's mine now." LOL

They both look yummy!! Awesome about the Trifle Bowl too!!

dannyzmom said:
Actually - I DIDN'T come home with my trifle bowl. My girlfriend whose home we were at said to me - "how much is that trifle bowl?" and I said "$39" and she said, "Oh, do u have an other one at home?" and I said "Yes." at which point she walked away and returned with a check for $39 and said "Good - you can leave this one here. It's mine now." LOL
tooo funny! I need to start bringing more PC recipes and trifle bowl to my events! I want to take a bite out of the computer screen! :eek: :eek: I'm drooling over here, thanks Carolyn!:D Strawberries are my favorite!

Related to My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte

What is "My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte"?

"My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte" is a delicious dessert recipe that combines rich chocolate cake layers with a creamy raspberry or strawberry filling, topped with decadent chocolate ganache and fresh berries. It is a perfect treat for any special occasion.

What ingredients do I need to make "My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte"?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, fresh raspberries or strawberries, heavy cream, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.

How do I assemble "My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte"?

To assemble the torte, start by baking the chocolate cake layers and letting them cool completely. Then, make the raspberry or strawberry filling by blending fresh berries with heavy cream. Assemble the torte by layering the cake with the filling, and top with chocolate ganache and fresh berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

Can I use frozen berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for the filling in this recipe. Simply thaw the berries before blending them with heavy cream to make the filling.

How long can I store "My Choc Raspberry (Strawberry) Dream Torte"?

This torte can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You can also freeze the torte for up to 1 month, but make sure to thaw it completely before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies
Views
TeresaG
  • Chefcouts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies