• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!

In summary, Ann provided t-shirts for everyone at conference. The long sleeve shirts are Jr. Raglan shirts and the short sleeve shirts are women's light t-shirts. The pillow is also from cafepress and it is a great product.
tlennhoff
I got my chef success long sleeve t-shirts today and they are great. Thank you again for doing this.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about check out http://www.cafepress.com/annszwarc .

I can't wait for my "I fight like a girl" ones to arrive https://www.cafepress.com/fight4cure . They are due within the next couple of days.

Isnt' she the best!!!! Thanks Ann for doing this for all of us!!!

Awww.... you ladies are sweet.

I look forward to meeting more CS-ers at Conference! I met a couple in Dallas at Leadership, and it was fun to put faces to the names. :)

My shirt and button and magnet just came yesterday! Thanks Ann, I can't wait to wear them at confrence (BTW, can we were a Tshirt like chefsuccess to confrence or is it business casual)?

Just received my "Fight like a girl" shirt. I absolutely love it!!

I am looking into getting a CS t-shirt and I am wondering what styles all of you have ordered, and what you think of how they wash up.

These are the ones I was looking at:
Short sleeve-
women's light t-shirt
Jr. Ringer t-shirt

Long sleeve-
Jr Raglan
Women's LS dark t-shirt (This is my favorite! ..the brown color---anyone get this one?????)

heat123 said:
My shirt and button and magnet just came yesterday! Thanks Ann, I can't wait to wear them at confrence (BTW, can we were a Tshirt like chefsuccess to confrence or is it business casual)?
Conference is more business casual, although a lot of women wear capris and cute tops (capris aren't business wear in my neck of the woods, no matter how nice they are).

But you can wear them sight-seeing or traveling to/from Chicago!

KellyTheChef said:
I am looking into getting a CS t-shirt and I am wondering what styles all of you have ordered, and what you think of how they wash up.
I have a baseball jersey that I ordered from Cafe Press a couple of years ago, and it washes very nicely. I don't think they've changed manufacturers since then.

hmmmm.... I should probably get off my butt and order my own CS shirt, huh?
:D

chefann said:
hmmmm.... I should probably get off my butt and order my own CS shirt, huh?
:D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
YOU don't have a CS shirt?!?!?!?!?
That is too funny!

I only set them up a couple of weeks ago, and I've had other things on my mind! hmpff..I was looking at the Brown shirt. And maybe a pillow.

Hmm, so ya think I can get away with Gauchos (similar to capris but wide leg) and a nice top? Or I may just have to go shopping before confrence!

heat123 said:
Hmm, so ya think I can get away with Gauchos (similar to capris but wide leg) and a nice top? Or I may just have to go shopping before confrence!
Yes...that would be perfect!

heat123 said:

I just got the most gorgeous dress this morning - I have a wedding to go to in May with my husband and needed a dress for that PLUS I wanted a new dress for walking the stage this year at conference (I wore the same dress 2 years in a row already)...I am so excited to wear me NEW dress this year!!!
You can see the dress in both pics - the first pic is 2006, the 2nd pic is 2005
I have to remember to have DH take a pic of me in my new dress this week so I can post a pic of it...it's PINK!!!

Attachments

• PCConference2006 004 (Large).jpg
    PCConference2006 004 (Large).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 349
  • PC Conference 2005 048 (Large).jpg
    PC Conference 2005 048 (Large).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 315
Cute dress! Can't wait to see your NEW one too!

I got a bunch of the long sleeve shirts but not the raglan. They all washed great and fit as expected. I'm thrilled as my fight like a girl shirts came in friday.

I got a pillow from cafepress from a different store (run by a friend) and they are wonderful - the cover has a zipper so it can be removed and washed.

Related to My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!

What sizes are available for the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!"?

The "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" are available in sizes small, medium, large, XL, and XXL. Please refer to the size chart for specific measurements.

Can I customize the color of the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!"?

Unfortunately, the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" only come in one color, which is black. However, you can add your own personal touch by ironing on decals or patches.

Are these t-shirts made from high-quality material?

Yes, the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" are made from 100% cotton, ensuring comfort and durability. They are also pre-shrunk to maintain their size after washing.

Can I purchase the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" in bulk for my team?

Yes, bulk orders are available for the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!"?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts for multiple purchases of the "My Chef Success T-Shirts - I'm Excited!" However, be sure to check our website or social media for any promotions or sales that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies