• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do T-Shirts From Merrill Shrink?

In summary, the T-Shirts from Merrill are 100% cotton, making them soft and comfortable. They are also unisex and come in a range of sizes. They are pre-shrunk to maintain their size and shape after washing. Customization options are also available.
redsoxgirl
Do the t-shirts shrink?
Are they sized smaller or larger than regular t-shirts or are they pretty standard?

I'm going to buy one but need to make considerations for shrinkage and actual size.

Thanks! :chef:

It varies. They're made by different manufacturers, sometimes the same style has more than one maker, depending on the size.

I've got the scoop-neck tee in tea green, and I've found it to be true to size and non-shrinking. It's also held its shape well since I got it in July.

I got the red, black and purple tshirts. I thought they shrunk or it could be something I have done:blushing: :angel:

1. What is the material of the T-Shirts from Merrill?

The T-Shirts from Merrill are made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and comfortable fit.

2. Are the T-Shirts from Merrill unisex?

Yes, the T-Shirts from Merrill are unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

3. Do the T-Shirts from Merrill shrink after washing?

No, our T-Shirts from Merrill are pre-shrunk to ensure they maintain their size and shape after washing.

4. Are there different sizes available for the T-Shirts from Merrill?

Yes, the T-Shirts from Merrill come in a range of sizes from small to XXL to accommodate different body types.

5. Can the T-Shirts from Merrill be customized with logos or designs?

Yes, we offer customization options for the T-Shirts from Merrill. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies