• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Multi-Vendor Fundraiser for a Great Cause!

In summary, a local RFL team is organizing a multi vendor FR at their church. There will be Premier, Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, etc. and the team wants me to participate. I will get back to them on whether or not I will. If I don't get any sales from the catalog, I should donate to the team directly.
chefsteph07
I contacted a local RFL team a few weeks ago about possibly doing a FR with me, the team captain said she'd take my info to the team and contact me. I just got a call from her yesterday saying that instead of doing just a PC FR, the team wants to do a multi vendor FR at their church. There will be Premier, Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, etc and she asked if I would participate. I said I would love to, I'll get back w/ her on it, but in the meantime, what is involved w/ a FR like this? Since I"m not doing a "demo" or a "catalog FR", how do they get their "funds"? Do I just make a flat donation to the team? There's no table fee, so I was thinking of just making a $50 donation or something like that for giving the free table space and for the opportunity to make contacts. It's in April, so it's too early for me to order extra HWC products, which I would have loved to have done....

Anyone who's ever done anything like this, please give me some insight...

I have done "Stop N Shops" where we pay $10 for the space and 10% of our total sales. Did you earn the HWC products? They will probably be delivered by then I would think...

Yes, I earned the prods, I was planning on doing a display of them, but I don't have alot of cash and carry and I imagine people will just stop and give me their info...

IF I don't get any sales from the catalog, should I just donate to the team directly?

I was also thinking of taking "preorders" for the cancer prods and donating a portion of that too if I get sales from that.

What is a Multi Vendor Fundraiser?

A Multi Vendor Fundraiser is an event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products and raise money for a specific cause or organization. It is a great way to support various businesses while also supporting a good cause.

How does a Multi Vendor Fundraiser work?

In a Multi Vendor Fundraiser, each vendor sets up their own table or booth to showcase and sell their products. Customers can browse and shop from different vendors all in one location. A portion of the sales from each vendor goes towards the fundraiser.

What types of products are typically sold at a Multi Vendor Fundraiser?

The products sold at a Multi Vendor Fundraiser can vary depending on the vendors participating. Some common products include homemade crafts, jewelry, beauty products, food items, and more. It is a great opportunity to find unique and one-of-a-kind items.

Can anyone participate as a vendor in a Multi Vendor Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate as a vendor in a Multi Vendor Fundraiser as long as they have products to sell and are willing to donate a portion of the sales to the fundraiser. It is a great opportunity for small businesses and independent sellers to gain exposure and support a good cause.

How can I host a successful Multi Vendor Fundraiser?

To host a successful Multi Vendor Fundraiser, it is important to plan and promote the event. Reach out to various vendors to participate, choose a suitable location, and advertise the event through social media, flyers, or word of mouth. Also, make sure to have a variety of products and activities to attract customers and keep them engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kara_721
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies