• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mrssyvo Has an Organized Office!

In summary, Sue was very excited to have been a part of a reformed and newly ORGANIZED mrssyvo!! She enjoyed working with Janice on getting her office structured to make it easier for her to function when she is at work. Love ya Susie! Congratulations! Any great organizational hints to share? Janice has many, but Sue wants to share what she has learned. Janice is also a great field trip partner.
jwpamp
With much love, I introduce to you a reformed and newly ORGANIZED mrssyvo!!

I am so very excited to have been a part of her recovery program....:D

I had a great time working with Sue on getting her office structured to make it easier for her to function when she is at work.

Love ya Susie!

Congratulations!

Any great organizational hints to share?

I have many, but I want Sue to share what she has learned....she is a fast learner!!

Janice, you are TOO Funny!!!! I am ready to end for the day, and I have a clean desk!!!! I also went and bought more folders, and I will complete my control drawer tomorrow!!! My hubby was very impressed, and the first thing he did was put things away on his desk, as well. Thank you Janice !!!! You are the best!!!! I will try to take pictures tomorrow and post them. Field trips with Janice are the best- she ROCKS!!!!! #1 Rule is :A place for everything, and everything in it's place, and #2-everything has a label.

mrssyvo said:
Janice, you are TOO Funny!!!! I am ready to end for the day, and I have a clean desk!!!! I also went and bought more folders, and I will complete my control drawer tomorrow!!! My hubby was very impressed, and the first thing he did was put things away on his desk, as well. Thank you Janice !!!! You are the best!!!! I will try to take pictures tomorrow and post them. Field trips with Janice are the best- she ROCKS!!!!! #1 Rule is :A place for everything, and everything in it's place, and #2-everything has a label.

tell me more about the 'control drawer' please

Linda, this is a system that Doris Frame showed us at a director's meeting, and Janice brought the print out today to explain it- I do not have the print out, but she might have it.

HELP!! Janice, pretty please can you help me too! I'm drowning here.

I just purged a whole #2 box of papers from my office but I still can't move in here!

It is amazing the peace that I feel this morning, knowing I can come to my desk, and with one reach of my arm, put my hands on what I am loking for. Everything I use daily is within reach, and those things I use occasi0onally, is across the room in the bookcase, shelves labeled- etc. I still have to finish my in-box, putting away what was on my desk yesterday morning, before we started the process, but that will be done today- before I start anything else. Pampered Linda, I am looking at the print out Janice gave me onthe control drawer, and the concept is an exclusive an original design of Kimberly Medlock, CPO (Kimberly Medlock Productivity Training Co. - Get Organized) you might be able to find the info there. The top says it is for Pampewred Chef Direct Sales Professionals. I wonder if it was presented at a meeting or something in the past.

So, Janice, when are you coming to my house?? ;)

Way to go, Sue! That's awesome...very proud of you! :) I'm sure it feels great. I know it does for me when I get my office in order, if only I could keep it that way! :rolleyes:

I am determined to keep it this way- Janice knows where I live, and she said she will do spot checks if necessary!!!!

So, Sue, will you be posting some pics?? I need a few pointers!! LOL

I will have to have DH take pics this evening, and I will try to post them- I am not a teckie, and not sure how to load them-

Janice are you ever going to be on the West Coast? I could some help too! :)

Related to Mrssyvo Has an Organized Office!

1. What are some tips for organizing a home office?

Some tips for organizing a home office include decluttering your workspace, using storage solutions such as bins and shelves, creating a filing system for important documents, and setting up a designated space for each task.

2. How can I maintain an organized office?

To maintain an organized office, it is important to regularly declutter and organize your workspace, keep up with filing and labeling important documents, and establish a daily routine for tidying up after yourself.

3. What are some essential products for an organized office?

Some essential products for an organized office include a desk organizer, file folders, labels, storage bins, and a planner or calendar to keep track of tasks and appointments.

4. How can I make my office space more functional?

To make your office space more functional, consider the layout of your desk and furniture, invest in ergonomic office equipment, and personalize your space with motivational decor or photos to make it a comfortable and inspiring place to work.

5. Can you give an example of a before and after of organizing an office?

Yes, for example, before organizing an office, the desk may be cluttered with papers, pens, and other miscellaneous items. After organizing, the desk may have a designated spot for each item, clear of clutter, making it easier to find what is needed and creating a more productive workspace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kelly8