• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Moving Out Party: What Are Some Creative Ideas?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products that are suitable for small apartment kitchens, including mini kitchen tools and stackable cookware. For those moving out for the first time, the company recommends their basic kitchen essentials and Meal Prep Starter Set. They also have various storage solutions for organizing a new kitchen, such as pantry and fridge organization sets. Customers can even host a "Moving Out of Mom's House Show" with Pampered Chef, where they can earn free and discounted products. Additionally, there are often special deals and discounts for new homeowners, which can be found on the company's website or through a consultant.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I have a potential booking but need to provide some ideas or information. A lady I know who loves PC wants to have a "shower" for her son who will soon be moving into his own apartment. Does anyone have a flyer or ideas to share? I'm sure I could updatre a "Dorm Room Survival" flyer but thought some of you might have done this before. IF so, what type of demo or food did you prepare? What are some really good but easy recipes to include?

Trish in Texas
Future Director

Bump.

I have wanted to do this but haven't as of yet. I am using the dorm room survival list to help me choose some things as gifts for my DS's friends as they graduate high school and head off for college. I am also looking for recipes to give them for use with the products I include.

Of course I will share this at my shows and hopefully get some of this type of show scheduled.;)

I found a flyer in the files and updated it.

Attachments

• guide to kitchen essentials.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 302

Related to Hosting a Moving Out Party: What Are Some Creative Ideas?

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in a small apartment kitchen?

Yes, many of our products are designed to maximize space and efficiency in any size kitchen. Our mini kitchen tools and stackable cookware are perfect for small spaces.

2. What products do you recommend for someone moving out for the first time?

We recommend our basic kitchen essentials, such as knives, cookware, and utensils. Our Meal Prep Starter Set is also a great option for those learning to cook on their own.

3. Do you have any tips for organizing a new kitchen?

Yes, we have a variety of storage solutions to help keep your kitchen organized. Our pantry and fridge organization sets are popular choices for new homeowners.

4. Can I host a "Moving Out of Mom's House Show" with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you and your friends stock your new kitchens with essential tools and products. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for those moving out on their own?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts specifically for new homeowners. Check with your consultant or our website for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rayday
Replies
Views
scorpionqueen