• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Pampering Show: Have You Tried It Before?

In summary, Debbie is working with a Mary Kay Consultant to do a PC show for mother's day. She offers a flyer and offers door prizes and a shopping spree. She has 8 attendees and sales reached $600. Her mother received a $115 shopping spree.
Chef_Jeannie
Hi all,

I am working with a Mary Kay Consultant for a "Pamper yourself" Mother's Day weekend show.

Have you done anything like this before, or would you have any suggestions. I'm really excited about this oppotunity, but I'm so new, I'm not sure how to begin.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Jeannie

I did a PC show for my mom!For mother's day I did a PC show for my mom and others did the same for their mothers. I offered this flyer, that I have attached below to give everyone an idea as to how it would work. You can use it if you want to and change it to suit your needs.

I would suggest lots of door prizes to give away during your show. I would also suggest if this is not for a specific mom but for lots of moms, a shopping spree that they can register to win with a purchase, kind of like a mystery host. Where you pick one person at the show to win the host benefits. You can even break them up, someone wins half the Free product value, another person wins the other half, someone wins the host special, someone wins the half price items, etc....

Hope it works out for you.
Debbie :D

Attachments

• Mother's Day.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Debbie did you have a lot of attendees? I would think moms may not want to attend as they would have plans w/their families.

Not on actual mother's dayI didn't have it actually on mother's day weekend. It was the two weekends before so they could get gifts for their moms, grandmothers, etc. and we closed that day. Plus my mom got the benefits.
I had about 8 ladies there and they all placed orders. Sales reached $600 and my mother got a $115 shopping spree. She loved it and asked me if we could do it again this year. LOL I said sure. She also got some orders from co-workers and friends of hers before the show so we could add it to her show. Everyone got their products in plenty of time for Mother's day.

I got two bookings out of it.

Oh okay, that's a neat idea then! I have been thinking of offering a trivet purchase incentive in April since it is heart shaped for moms!

Great ideaI like that idea. The heart shape trivet is a great item to give as an incentive, especially when they find out it helps area food shelters. Two bonuses with this product!
Plus you can really push catalog shows to get their moms a great shopping spree. Or even their very own show. I had a lady give her mom a shopping spree by holding a show a week after Mother's day. She told her mom that she was going to take her to dinner and that she would receive her surprise gift the next week at a luncheon at her home with all of her friends and family. IT worked out great and she sold over $800. Her mother was so surprised and excited. She loves PC!

Thanks Debbie! I thought I would promote in my April newsletter this and HWC. With the trivets, I was going to push that they can have one direct shipped for under $20, and that for each trivet they get a drawing entry for a celebrate cookbook...I was also thinking of promoting collect X trivet orders and get yours free...was thinking 10 but is that too many? I want to be sure I am not losing too much on it. Also thought with 10 orders I could then tell someone they are close to host benefits ;)

Ten is perfect
lisacb77 said:
Thanks Debbie! I thought I would promote in my April newsletter this and HWC. With the trivets, I was going to push that they can have one direct shipped for under $20, and that for each trivet they get a drawing entry for a celebrate cookbook...I was also thinking of promoting collect X trivet orders and get yours free...was thinking 10 but is that too many? I want to be sure I am not losing too much on it. Also thought with 10 orders I could then tell someone they are close to host benefits ;)

I think ten is perfect. That way you don't lose out and they work hard to earn their fair share. Plus they are raising money for a local food bank. that makes it even better. And the host benefits might even get them to sell 20 or more. You will be sure to find the hard working gals who go above and beyond. The Celebrate cookbook is a great idea. And the collect X or more idea for a FREE trivet is also a good idea. That will really push them to get those orders. Selling a $12 product is not that hard. Keep us updated on how it goes!

Thank you ladies for your input.

I have been wondering how to go about doing this, I am really intersted in networking with the Mary Kay Consultant, because she has been in business for years and has many contacts, so I was hoping to give her some new contacts as well as share some of mine.

Chef Jeannie, is this a morning show? Have coffee in the carafe, and something sweet for them to eat when they first arrive. If you have the All the Best cookbook, there is a chocolate fondue on the cover (recipe p.96) that is SOOOO simple. Serve it with the cinnamon tortilla chips and fruit.

In the same cookbook, there are mini ham puffs (p.6) that are truly amazing in their simplicity! And, good. If they sound a little complex to you, have them in the oven.

If you are up to it :) you can make the Fruit topped Chocolate Pizza (p. 124)
Have the cookie base made ahead.

Was trying to think of what to talk about for Pampering? How to get them out of the kitchen fast?

Or, maybe make a rice sock (simple, cheap) and give it away as a door prize. Not exactly PC, but you could tie it in with: Usually, I put my rice in the Rice Cooker Plus, but today...

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for all your advice.

We are planning an afternoon session, the Mary Kay Lady is going to teach the ladies to do pedicures, and silky hand treatments.

I was going to make the Crispy Taco Bits, Veggies with PC SW Dip, Chicken Enchilada Ring(my family loves this), Chips and make PC Salsa as a demo(if it's easy once I try it), and a Skillet Cake of some sort.

I'm hoping for a good response.

What are Crispy Taco bits?

Here's the recipe:

Crispy Taco Bites

24 wonton wrappers
Vegetable oil
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove, pressed
2-3 teaspoons Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
1 green onion with top, sliced
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
Salsa and sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Gently press one wrapper into each muffin
cup using Mini-Tart Shaper, being careful to keep center of wrapper open.
Lightly spray vegetable oil over cups using Kitchen Spritzer. Bake 6-8
minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling
Rack; cool completely.

Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic pressed with Garlic Press
and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl; mix until smooth using
Stainless Steel Whisk.

Fill Easy Accent(R) Decorator fitted with open star tip with cheese
mixture. Pipe mixture into each wonton cup, evenly distributing filling.

Remove core and seed tomato using The Corer(TM). Finely chop tomato
and thinly slice green onion using Utility Knife. Chop olives using
Food Chopper. Garnish each wonton cup with tomato, green onion and olives.
Top with additional salsa or sour cream, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 24 appetizers (1 appetizer per serving)

Nutrients per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 25 g,
Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrates 5 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 85 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Unfilled wonton cups can be prepared up to 1 week in
advance. Prepare cups as directed in Step 1. Cool wonton cups
completely. Remove from pan and store in resealable, plastic food
storage bag or airtight container.

lisacb77 said:

Love your idea Lisa. I hope you know that we can't order the Celebrations Cookbook anymore on supply order. So if you have some you're OK.

Actually we a friend of mine that does pedicures and I are doing a Mother's Day Pampering Session. I am super excited as well. While everyone soaks their feet, I am going to do the demo at the bar in the center of the kitchen. Then everyone can look over the catalogs and finish up their toes while placing orders. We are doing this to be sure to recruit bookings. Ideas..... really make it look easy and pampering!!!

pamperedharriet said:
Love your idea Lisa. I hope you know that we can't order the Celebrations Cookbook anymore on supply order. So if you have some you're OK.

Yes Harriet, I still have 3!

That's great Lisa!!!!!!! I was hoping you would with such a great idea.

Yes now to just get my April newsletter out to announce it! I wanted to do early to avoid Fool's Day but got sidetracked this weekend and will have to do tomorrow night!

1. What is a Mother's Day Pampering Show?

A Mother's Day Pampering Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and pamper mothers. It is an opportunity to gather with friends and family, indulge in delicious food, and shop for kitchen and cooking products.

2. When is the Mother's Day Pampering Show?

The Mother's Day Pampering Show is typically held in the weeks leading up to Mother's Day. The specific date and time will vary depending on the host's availability.

3. Can I bring my kids to the Mother's Day Pampering Show?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the Mother's Day Pampering Show. However, please note that the event is geared towards adults and may not be suitable for young children.

4. Is there a fee to attend the Mother's Day Pampering Show?

No, there is no fee to attend the Mother's Day Pampering Show. It is a free event for guests to enjoy and shop for Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I purchase products at the Mother's Day Pampering Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Mother's Day Pampering Show. Our consultants will have a variety of Pampered Chef products on display for you to browse and purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • abrahamlaur