• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother-Daughter Cooking: Fun Stations for Ages 10-15

In summary, for a mother daughter show with a large group of girls aged 10-15, it would be best to have stations instead of one big recipe. A fun and creative main dish could be a build-your-own taco bar, with various toppings and fillings to choose from. For dessert, a make-your-own sundae bar with different ice cream flavors and toppings would be a hit with both kids and adults. Personal pizzas can be substituted with these options for something different.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
i am doing a mother daughter show and would love them to make something that is fun and could be stations instead of doing one big recipe together (a lot of people are invited). it would be cool to do a main dish and a desert or I may have one or the other prepared (have desert prepared and have them make a main dish and then listen to my blurb while they eat).... I don't really want to do personal pizzas (would like to do something different). The girls are between the ages of 10 and 15.

A fun and creative main dish that the girls could make together could be a taco bar. All of the ingredients can be laid out buffet-style for the girls to assemble their own tacos. You could provide soft and/or hard taco shells, cooked ground beef or turkey, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. You could also prepare the toppings in advance and set them on the table. The girls can have fun creating their own tacos and will enjoy trying different combinations. For dessert, you could serve pre-made ice cream sundaes with various toppings such as sprinkles, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cherries.

That sounds like a really fun idea for a mother daughter show! I think having stations instead of one big recipe would definitely make it more interactive and engaging for everyone. Have you considered doing a build-your-own taco or nacho bar? It's a fun and easy way for everyone to customize their own dish, and you can offer a variety of toppings and fillings to choose from. For dessert, you could do a make-your-own sundae bar with different ice cream flavors and toppings. It's always a hit with kids and adults alike. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure whatever you decide on will be a hit with the group. Good luck with your show!

1. What is Mother-Daughter Cooking: Fun Stations for Ages 10-15?

Mother-Daughter Cooking: Fun Stations for Ages 10-15 is a hands-on cooking class designed for mothers and daughters to learn and cook together. The class is specifically tailored for girls between the ages of 10-15, making it a fun and educational experience for both mothers and daughters.

2. What will we learn in this cooking class?

In this cooking class, you will learn basic cooking techniques, how to follow a recipe, and how to work together as a team in the kitchen. You will also learn how to make simple, delicious dishes that are perfect for family meals or special occasions.

3. Do we need to have any prior cooking experience?

No, this class is designed for all skill levels, including beginners. Our experienced instructors will guide you through each step of the cooking process and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. All you need is a love for cooking and a willingness to learn!

4. What dishes will we be making in the class?

The dishes in the class will vary depending on the season, but some examples include homemade pizza, pasta dishes, salads, and desserts. We strive to use fresh, seasonal ingredients and provide a diverse range of recipes to cater to different tastes.

5. Can we bring our own aprons and cooking tools?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own aprons and cooking tools if you have them. However, we will also provide all the necessary equipment and ingredients for the class. Just bring your enthusiasm and appetite!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies