• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Ideas for Teen Mother-Daughter Show (Kind of Long)

In summary, the host would like a show with the teens and their mothers where they can decorate desserts.
Karen
Gold Member
I've recently been contacted by a past host who would like to host a show in her home. Her and her husband are youth pastors for their church and she would like this show to be interactive with the girls from her youth group (teens) and their mothers. Many of these teens don't interact very much with their mothers, let alone in the kitchen.

She would like this to kind of bring them all together doing something fun. She's asked what we can do with decoating desserts using the decorating bottles, easy accent decorator, etc. She would also like the items (cookies, cupcakes, cakes, etc.) to be cooked ahead of time so this is something that I would have to do before work. I suggested maybe having some dips with veggies that we can do garnishing and then a dessert that they can finish with products.

By the way, her kitchen is small so we would be in the dining/living room that is also limited in space, hoping for 10-15 girls plus moms.

I'm looking and hoping for any suggestions.

Bumping.....Any creative ideas out there?

You could have them decorate cookies and such to take to a local nursing home. We used to do that at our church all the time when we were younger. I've made basic sugar cookies from a package for Christmas before and everyone loved it. For the day of the party, you could have them assemble a trifle. There are a few that use the EAD.

I did a show mother/daughter show with my niece and SIL, and their friends, and we did the dress your banana show- it was so much fun, and everyone had a great time. We had a contest, everyone voted on the best one, we did Banana's Foster Stir-fry, and had stations to prep the ingredients for the banana splits. You can do a search here for the files on it.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a past host who is interested in hosting another show with you. It's even more exciting that she wants to involve the youth group and their mothers in this special event.I think your idea of incorporating decorating desserts with the decorating bottles and easy accent decorator is a great one. It's a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved in the kitchen. As for the cooking ahead of time, I would suggest preparing the cookies, cupcakes, and cakes the night before the show. This will give you enough time to focus on the dips and other activities during the show.For the limited space in the kitchen, I would recommend setting up stations around the dining/living room area where everyone can gather and decorate their desserts. This will also allow for more interaction between the mothers and their daughters.In addition to the decorating activities, you could also incorporate some games or challenges that involve using the decorating tools. This will add an extra element of fun and competition to the event.Overall, I think this is a fantastic idea and I'm sure the girls and their mothers will have a great time bonding over delicious treats. Let me know if you need any further assistance or suggestions. Best of luck with the show!

1. What are some ideas for activities we can do at the Teen Mother-Daughter Show?

Some fun and interactive activities that would be perfect for a Teen Mother-Daughter Show could include a cooking demonstration, a DIY beauty or skincare workshop, a fashion show or clothing swap, a crafting session, or a game night with fun prizes.

2. How can we make sure the show appeals to both mothers and daughters?

To ensure that the show is enjoyable for both mothers and daughters, consider incorporating activities that cater to both age groups. For example, you could have a cooking competition where the mothers and daughters team up, or have a fashion show where the mothers and daughters dress up in matching outfits.

3. Should we have a theme for the show? If so, what are some good ideas?

Having a theme for the show can add an extra element of fun and cohesiveness. Some popular themes for a Teen Mother-Daughter Show could include a spa day, a beach or tropical theme, a movie or TV show theme, or a mother-daughter date night theme.

4. What type of food should we serve at the show?

When it comes to food, it's always a good idea to offer a variety of options to cater to different tastes. You could have a mix of healthy snacks like fruit and veggies, as well as some indulgent treats like cookies or cupcakes. You could also tie in the theme of the show with the food, such as serving tropical smoothies for a beach-themed event.

5. How can we promote the show to get more attendees?

To promote the show, you could utilize social media, create flyers to distribute in the community, and reach out to local schools or youth organizations. Additionally, offering early bird discounts or hosting a giveaway can also attract more attendees. Collaborating with other businesses or organizations in the community can also help spread the word and attract a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
Replies
Views
tlag1986