• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Bookings: Understanding the Average Number of Shows and Sales

In summary, the conversation revolves around booking shows and the average number of shows booked per month. The speaker's director is impressed with their current bookings and mentions that to reach super starter months, they should aim for 6 shows. The speaker shares their success with 7 shows booked and a new recruit. Other speakers also share their success with booking a high number of shows, with one director doing 28 shows in a month and another doing 45 shows in a Canadian market. Overall, the speakers encourage the original speaker to keep up the momentum and book as many shows as possible.
jentapp
Is there an average number of shows that you all book each month? I know that there's an average of amount of sales per show ($470), but my director seems to think that I'm getting a LOT of shows booked (have 3 set for Sept and 4 for Oct, just got my consultant number this morning and got 1 recruit signed up this afternoon...a friend who was at my show...hoping to get my kit tomorrow or Wednesday). Is that a lot?

You're doing well, Jennifer. I wouldn't say that you're booking so much that it should be a shock. LOL In fact, to make your super starter months, you'll want to have 6 shows on the books, to allow for cancellations/reschedules or poor attendence.

Congrats on your first recruit and KEEP GOING!!!!!

(BTW... last week my director had 14 shows booked for Sept! FOURTEEN!!!!!! That's a lot!!!!! lol)

I have never heard of a national average, but I would be on cloud 9 if you were my new consultant. You are off to an awesome start, remeber to overbook what you want to do because there are always cancelations. Keep up the great work, I am so glad that I read this you made my night!:)
I have hope again!

Book as many as you can hold on your calander! I had 8 in my first SS month and 5 in my SS2 and got all the bonuses those months to show for it!!

good luck!

A few months ago the highese sales in my cluster (over 1500 people) did 28 shows in one month - I guess about 1/3-1/2 were catalog shows. THAT is a LOT of shows!!!

Very excited!!!:D

I'm up to 7 shows between my SS1 and 2 months and my recruit is planning her own show. I told myself that I would take a break today (not feeling well) but just couldn't help myself. LOL

HO says that my kit should arrive tomorrow and then I'm going to attend a show that our exec is doing on Thursday (spoke to her on the phone, AWESOME lady). I'm totally psyched!! Hubby took a few of his invites to work today and handed them all out (most said that they'd either come themselves or would pass the invite on to a family member who really loves PC).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen that is awesome! Don't lose the momentum...it's catching!

Just to give you an example, I have 4 this month (my SS1), 4 in Sept, 2 in Oct (1 is catalog) and 1 in Nov already! And a potential recruit!

All I can say is take what you can get b/c you never know what will happen down the road....

jentapp said:
Is there an average number of shows that you all book each month? I know that there's an average of amount of sales per show ($470), but my director seems to think that I'm getting a LOT of shows booked (have 3 set for Sept and 4 for Oct, just got my consultant number this morning and got 1 recruit signed up this afternoon...a friend who was at my show...hoping to get my kit tomorrow or Wednesday). Is that a lot?

I'd say she is just impressed that you have all this on the books even before you get your kit! Not everyone is that motivated! Keep it up:D
When I first started, I only did around 2 shows per month, but now I'm doing around 6--it's just whatever YOU'RE comfortable doing:)

cmdtrgd said:
A few months ago the highese sales in my cluster (over 1500 people) did 28 shows in one month - I guess about 1/3-1/2 were catalog shows. THAT is a LOT of shows!!!

Last month in our CN (Canadian) there was a director who did something like 45 shows!! Obviously a LOT of catalogue shows... but WOW!!!!
I can't remember what her sales were right now (Im at the office) but they were out of this world to... NICE PAYCHECK!

jentapp said:
:D

I'm up to 7 shows between my SS1 and 2 months and my recruit is planning her own show. I told myself that I would take a break today (not feeling well) but just couldn't help myself. LOL

HO says that my kit should arrive tomorrow and then I'm going to attend a show that our exec is doing on Thursday (spoke to her on the phone, AWESOME lady). I'm totally psyched!! Hubby took a few of his invites to work today and handed them all out (most said that they'd either come themselves or would pass the invite on to a family member who really loves PC).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your motivation going!! That is so awsome that your off to a great start!! I am in my fith month of PC and I am loving every min of it!! I have had a couple of slow months and you will have those, but aim for six shows a month and you will do just fine!!! Congrats!!!

1. What is "Just Out of Curiosity...."?

"Just Out of Curiosity...." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. How is "Just Out of Curiosity...." different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Just Out of Curiosity...." is a more budget-friendly line of products, with most items priced under $20. It also offers unique and innovative kitchen tools that may not be found in other Pampered Chef collections.

3. Can I purchase "Just Out of Curiosity...." products in stores?

No, "Just Out of Curiosity...." products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are "Just Out of Curiosity...." products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Just Out of Curiosity...." items, are covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Just Out of Curiosity...." products?

Yes, you can host a party and feature "Just Out of Curiosity...." products as part of your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant can help you choose which items to feature and provide guests with product demonstrations and tips on how to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • floccies