• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy Shower": What to do? Tips for Hosts!

In summary, a "Mommy Shower" is a celebration to honor and pamper expectant mothers before their baby arrives. To plan one, choose a date and time, decide on a theme and create invitations, plan games and activities, and decorate. Appropriate gifts can range from practical baby items to pampering gifts for the mom's self-care. To make the mom-to-be feel special, consider creating a designated place for her, playing soothing music, and having guests share words of encouragement. Some tips for hosting a successful "Mommy Shower" include choosing a comfortable and convenient venue, keeping the guest list small, planning fun and relaxing activities, and taking lots of pictures to capture memories.
pameredchef007
Gold Member
Help!!! I have a host who wants to do something different than a baby shower. She wants to do a "Mommy Shower"! Do I do it like a baby shower? Or do I do it like a wedding shower, so that the mommy can get things that she needs to make her life easier? HELP!!! I don't know what to do!:confused:

I would put together products that would make life easier for a new mom, like the micro-cooker, food chopper and anything else that could be used for making baby food. Maybe have a few baby food recipes together. You could also suggest easy recipes (like the power cooking ones) that the mom could put together and freeze before the baby comes to make it easier for meals for the rest of her family after the baby is born.

I'm sure others will have some great ideas for you! Sounds like it could be a really fun show! :)

A Pampered Chef Baby Shower.doc
Products for -BabyShower Bottle Border.doc

I looked in the files for you. I remembered there was a form that listed all the "baby uses" of various items. The first document is good as well for the Mommy Shower you are talking about! That's a great idea!

1. What is a "Mommy Shower"?

A "Mommy Shower" is a special celebration to honor and pamper expectant mothers before their baby arrives. It is similar to a traditional baby shower, but with a focus on spoiling the mom-to-be.

2. How do I plan a "Mommy Shower"?

First, choose a date and time that works for the mom-to-be and her guests. Then, decide on a theme and create invitations. Plan out games, activities, and menu items that fit the theme. Finally, don't forget to decorate and have fun!

3. What types of gifts are appropriate for a "Mommy Shower"?

Gifts for the mom-to-be at a "Mommy Shower" can range from practical items like diapers and baby clothes to pampering gifts like spa treatments or maternity clothes. It's also a great idea to include gifts for the mom's self-care, such as books, candles, and bath products.

4. How can I make the mom-to-be feel special at her "Mommy Shower"?

There are many ways to make the mom-to-be feel pampered and loved at her "Mommy Shower." Consider creating a special chair for her to sit in, playing soothing music, and having a designated person to refill her drinks and snacks. You can also have guests share words of encouragement and well wishes for the mom-to-be.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful "Mommy Shower"?

Yes! Here are a few tips for hosting a successful "Mommy Shower": choose a venue that is comfortable and convenient for the mom-to-be, keep the guest list small and intimate, plan activities that are fun and relaxing, and don't forget to take lots of pictures to capture the memories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies