• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix & Masher: Troubleshooting Tips for Banana Bread Success

In summary, the Mix & Masher is a kitchen tool designed to solve the common issue of clogging when mashing foods. Its unique grid pattern prevents food from getting stuck, making it easier to mash without frustration. This tool can be used for a variety of foods, including potatoes, avocados, and cooked vegetables. It is also easy to clean, both by hand and in the dishwasher, and can be used in non-stick cookware without causing damage.
lacychef
So, last night I used my mix & masher to mash bananas for banana bread. When I was washing it, the middle circular part broke off:mad: Hopefully mine's just defective & we don't hear a bunch of these doing this.....

My sister had the same problem only with potatos. the middle broke on hers also.

I'm not real thrilled with the new tools....I have been with PC for 8 years and the other nylon tools are sturdier! My spoon turned all green when I used it to mix something...
And speaking of products restyled that aren't as durable...anyone having problems with the quick stir pitchers? I have had a # of customers voice their opinions about the plunger part not being very strong. I have had 2 of my own that I had to replace...love the handles but not the lid and plunger.

I'm disappointed in the pitcher. Mine has tea stained horribly. Some of the new products just don't seem to be holding up to PC standard. Not to mention all the backorders and stop sells this season.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your mix & masher broke while you were using it. That must have been frustrating. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can help you with a replacement. I haven't heard of any widespread issues with the mix & masher, so hopefully it was just a defective one. In the meantime, please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Happy cooking!

What is the Mix & Masher Problem?

The Mix & Masher Problem is a common issue that many home cooks face when trying to mash potatoes or other foods. It occurs when the masher gets clogged with food, making it difficult to mash effectively.

How does the Mix & Masher solve this problem?

The Mix & Masher is designed with a unique grid pattern that helps prevent food from getting stuck in the masher. This allows for smoother and more efficient mashing without the frustration of clogging.

Can the Mix & Masher be used for other foods besides potatoes?

Yes, the Mix & Masher can be used for a variety of foods such as avocados, bananas, and even cooked vegetables. Its grid pattern helps to evenly mash these foods without any clogging.

Is the Mix & Masher easy to clean?

Yes, the Mix & Masher is designed for easy cleaning. It is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. The grid pattern also helps to prevent food from getting stuck, making cleaning even easier.

Can the Mix & Masher be used in non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix & Masher is safe to use in non-stick cookware. Its silicone-coated head protects your cookware from scratches and the stainless steel handle provides a sturdy grip for mashing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thebowman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Cindycooks