• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Super Swats? Delayed Order Update - What's the Status?

In summary, the Super Swats product on the Pampered Chef website can be found under the "Kitchen Tools" category or by using the search bar. They are dishwasher safe and come in packs of 3. They can be used on non-stick surfaces and can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Anyone else not receive theirs? It's showing my order received on 2 April but no shipping date. What's up with that?

I received mine 2 weeks ago ~ ordered the same day as you ~ I'm in California (we usually have a longer shipping time) too! Might want to call!

Ginny

Something is up with the outlet orders- I also ordered on 4-2 (serving bowls and the cookbook) and it finally shipped yesterday!!!

Same here. I ordered 4-2 and was charged 4-10 but as of 4-19, it was still showing "received". They said it would ship within two days when I inquired about it on the 19th. They also said they were out of the small serving tongs that I ordered so I wouldn't be getting those. :(

I sure hope they didn't run out!!! I NEED another Super Swat. LOL! You should hear my husband go on and on about it!

I e-mailed HO and they said the order had been mistakenly placed on hold. They finally shipped today.

Related to Missing Super Swats? Delayed Order Update - What's the Status?

1. Where can I find the Super Swats product on the Pampered Chef website?

The Super Swats product can be found under the "Kitchen Tools" category on the Pampered Chef website. You can also search for it using the search bar at the top of the page.

2. Are the Super Swats dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Super Swats are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. How many Super Swats come in a pack?

Each pack of Super Swats comes with 3 swats.

4. Can the Super Swats be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Super Swats are safe to use on non-stick surfaces. They are made with a non-scratch material to protect your cookware.

5. How do I clean the Super Swats?

The Super Swats can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge. They are also dishwasher safe for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • Becca_in_MD