• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Ingredient Mystery - Can You Help Us? Maria Needs Your Assistance!

In summary, the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" is a free and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to engage customers and introduce them to new recipes and products. To play, visit the website and follow the instructions to help Maria find the missing ingredient in a recipe and win a prize. There is no limit to how many times you can play, but you can only win one prize per person. Prizes include discounts, free shipping, and exclusive recipes.
MSmith
I heard of a flyer that could be posted in a grocery store (or the like) that had a recipe on it with one ingredient missing....and the intention is to get the reader interested enough to call you for the missing ingredient thereby giving you the opportunity to book a show.

Does this ring a bell in anyone's mind? If so, could you provide the details?

Thanks, in advance!
maria

I have a grocery store flyer but not one with a recipe on it! I would love to see that flyer!

Maria....that idea came from the Lemonade Lady at conference. I don't remember what I have in my notes, but here are my notes from Christie Northrup at Conference.

Attachments

• LemonAide Lady notes.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 940
That's where it came from! At least that part of the puzzle has been solved...thanks so much, Ginger. Special thanks for the attachment!

grocery store flierI found this flier on here and modified it. I also add to the flier the Pressed For Time Cookie recipe. Hope this helps.
Brandy

Attachments

• grocery flier.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 966
Hey Brandy! What is the missing ingredient on the cookie recipe?? Let us in on the mystery.

By the way, where in WV?

Probably oil or water??

WV= West Virginia

I believe the missing ingredient is 3 oz of cream cheese

Mystery IngrediantWhat is the ingrediant for sure?

3 oz cream cheesemix and bake at 375 F for 8-11 minutes.
I live in Fairmont, West Virginia

hmmm...very interesting!! :p

1. What is the "Missing Ingredient Mystery"?

The "Missing Ingredient Mystery" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to engage our customers and help them discover new recipes and products.

2. How do I play the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" game?

To play the game, you must first visit our website and click on the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" banner. Then, simply follow the instructions to help Maria find the missing ingredient in a recipe and win a prize.

3. Is the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" game free to play?

Yes, the game is completely free to play. You do not need to purchase any products or make any payments to participate in the game.

4. What kind of prizes can I win by playing the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" game?

We offer a variety of prizes, including discounts on our products, free shipping, and exclusive recipes. The specific prize you receive will depend on the outcome of the game.

5. Can I play the "Missing Ingredient Mystery" game multiple times?

Yes, you can play the game as many times as you like. However, you can only win one prize per person. So if you have already won a prize, you will not be eligible to win again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • The_Kitchen_Guy