• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Estimated Ship Date with Fed Ex? Our Experience & Review

S
slingmommy
Am I missing the place where it gives an estimated ship date like UPS did? Not loving Fed Ex so far...

If you check on cc and you click on the tracking number you should be able to see that. On the left hand side of the page it will say:

Tracking Number
Ship date
Estimated Delivery

HTH

Margie is right. I was able to track an online order that way. Order shipped yesterday and is being delivered on Thursday! You can even e-mail the information to your customers from that page on FEDEX!

Oh I didn't see that part. But that is SUPER awesome!!! :D Mine was shipped out today and will be here on FRIDAY. That is pretty good timing!!! Looks like the are on the BALL!

See, there is something great using FEDEX! We just need to be patient and go with the flow. Just think with FEDEX new to Pampered Chef we just might get new customers with the drivers! Be prepared when they deliver our changeover kits in a couple of weeks to plug ourselves!

My director spoke to the FE people at leadership. They said this has been in the making for 18 months! She was told that supposedly, our local delivery people are supposed to be contacting us--asking if there's a special place we want our deliveries, etc.....we'll see if they actually do that! I would be impressed! They also told her they hired a bunch more delivery people & had lots of training; she voiced her concern that out here there are way more UPS trucks than FE. I think it will be a good thing; PC hasn't ever done something that affected us negatively in the past.

but I really liked my UPS driver I am going to miss him!!

lacychef said:
My director spoke to the FE people at leadership. They said this has been in the making for 18 months! She was told that supposedly, our local delivery people are supposed to be contacting us--asking if there's a special place we want our deliveries, etc.....we'll see if they actually do that! I would be impressed! They also told her they hired a bunch more delivery people & had lots of training; she voiced her concern that out here there are way more UPS trucks than FE. I think it will be a good thing; PC hasn't ever done something that affected us negatively in the past.
My FE driver has already asked where I want my packages!

My friend who sells Home Interiors just told me that they switched to FedEx too! I wonder what is going on with UPS?!

how did their shipping change?
I can't imagine we won't see an increase (maybe not right now but I have to think it is coming)

With the price increase in the products next season, the increase in the opportunity, I don't see how we can't think that there won't be an increase to the shipping charges too..... oh well... we'll see how it goes.

jaye said:
With the price increase in the products next season, the increase in the opportunity, I don't see how we can't think that there won't be an increase to the shipping charges too..... oh well... we'll see how it goes.

If they negotiated right they will not increase.

I had a party that I submitted Sunday night (about 9:30 cst on the 14th). I just walked past my front door & one of the two boxes was sitting on it. I'm not sure where the other is, but maybe it will be here today too. :) While they didn't stop & ask where I wanted packages, it was nice to see it here already.

SillyChef said:
If you check on cc and you click on the tracking number you should be able to see that. On the left hand side of the page it will say:

Tracking Number
Ship date
Estimated Delivery

HTH
Thanks! Yup, missed that altogether!

OMG! I submitted a show at around 4:00 pm Thursday. TODAY (friday), it was delivered. Way faster than previous shipments with UPS! I'm pretty impressed so far...have to wait to see if it changes at all!

I talked to my UPS guy and he said that FedEx is actually cheaper than UPS on rates. He said he would be surprised if they increased shipping on us. He did say that Dell switched from UPS to FedEx but then came back within 6 months. I like my guy too!! I'm rural and never seen FedEx out here - now I've seen the truck almost every day. No delivery from them yet though.
Joanne

Oh and I have an exchange that the Home Office Rep said is "caught in the system" because they are switching over to Fed Ex! This has been in there since Dec (before Christmas). I practically had to force the one today (this is my 3rd call this week where they said "It's released -should ship tomorrow) to take it to the next level - she is going to contact a supervisor. It shouldn't be released for a week and NOT ship!! Just venting.....

Joanne,
That is completely ridiculous that this is happening. That exchange should have happened WAY before the switch of shipping companies. Do you ever wonder if customers just think we're dorks because exchanges take so long? Does that reflect on us as consultants, or does that reflect badly upon PC as a whole? This is the stuff that keeps me up at night! LOL!!!!!!!

Related to Missing Estimated Ship Date with Fed Ex? Our Experience & Review

1. Am I missing the place where it gives an estimated ship date like UPS did?

In our experience, the estimated ship date for a package with Fed Ex can usually be found in the tracking information. This information may also be available on your shipping label or order confirmation.

2. Why am I not seeing an estimated ship date with Fed Ex?

The estimated ship date may not be immediately available with Fed Ex if your package is still in transit or if the tracking information has not been updated. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on your package's estimated ship date.

3. Is there a way to get an estimated ship date from Fed Ex if it is not readily available?

If you are unable to find an estimated ship date for your package with Fed Ex, we suggest contacting their customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with an estimated ship date or further information about your package's status.

4. What should I do if the estimated ship date with Fed Ex has passed?

If the estimated ship date for your package with Fed Ex has passed, we recommend contacting their customer service for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with an updated estimated ship date or help resolve any issues with your shipment.

5. How common is it to experience missing estimated ship dates with Fed Ex?

In our review of customer experiences, missing estimated ship dates with Fed Ex does not appear to be a common issue. However, delays or errors in the estimated ship date may occur due to various factors such as weather conditions, customs clearance, or unexpected events. We recommend contacting Fed Ex directly for any concerns about your package's estimated ship date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingwithjodipowell