• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Close a Show without an Email Address for my Host?

In old PP+ I could have edited the show info after it was submitted. Now that it's in P3, I can't even delete the existing contact and re-add her from the show because of the email issue.
topchef.heather
What if my host doesn't have an email address? It won't let me close b/c it is left blank, am I supposed to use mine?

Great thanks, wasn't sure if it really mattered. There were actually quite a few guests at her show that didn't give me email addresses.

It should only stop you on the hosts tho... I think :)

I think so too.

I've closed shows in P3 without an email address for the Host- I've got several who didn't have one. It might show as "red" for the email heading- but never didn't let me close the show.

same here mine never let me not close a show an i have had some without an email address.

I've found that if I put jibberish in there then delete it, the warning flag goes away. It will then let me close the show without a host email.

raebates said:
I've found that if I put jibberish in there then delete it, the warning flag goes away. It will then let me close the show without a host email.

I've had that too. I've discovered that sometimes I've accidentally put in a space in the spot while tabbing over to the next section, and P3 then says that email is not in a proper format. It doesn't seem to let me just delete the space, I have to go in and add soemthing, save, and delete and save.

What's more annoying is that I have some contacts whose whole order history doesn't show under their name. The reason is that P3 says that the email listed under their name on a show is not in the proper format and it won't let me hit "Update Contact," But it won't let me fix it either because the show has been submitted.

NooraK said:
What's more annoying is that I have some contacts whose whole order history doesn't show under their name. The reason is that P3 says that the email listed under their name on a show is not in the proper format and it won't let me hit "Update Contact," But it won't let me fix it either because the show has been submitted.

Have you tried merging your contacts with like names? This will merge your history too..... just wondering :)

chefcharity said:
Have you tried merging your contacts with like names? This will merge your history too..... just wondering :)

No, she doesn't appear in my contacts twice. I guess I should have said "complete" order history. The one show in question is from prior to moving to P3. In old PP+ I could have edited the show info after it was submitted. Now that it's in P3, I can't even delete the existing contact and re-add her from the show because of the email issue. It's not the end of the world, it's just a bit annoying :)

1. What should I do if I don't receive a closing show email from my consultant?

If you have not received an email from your consultant about closing your show, please reach out to them directly. They may have encountered a technical issue or may have accidentally overlooked sending the email.

2. Can I close my show without receiving an email from my consultant?

Yes, you can close your show without receiving an email from your consultant. Simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Close Show" button under your show details. This will prompt you to enter your show's final orders and complete the closing process.

3. How long should I wait for the closing show email before contacting my consultant?

We recommend waiting 24-48 hours after your show's closing date before contacting your consultant about the missing email. This allows for any potential delays or technical issues to be resolved.

4. Will I still receive my host rewards if I don't receive the closing show email?

As long as you enter your show's final orders and close your show within 10 days of the original show date, you will still receive your host rewards. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I change my show's closing date if I haven't received the closing show email yet?

Yes, you can change your show's closing date if you have not received the closing show email yet. Simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Edit Show" button under your show details. From there, you can update the closing date and make any other necessary changes before closing your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • chefshakeerah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
Replies
Views
DebbieJ