• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?

In summary, Colleen has been focusing on building her team and her business, and has not been as active lately due to personal commitments and events. She attended a wedding and hockey game today, but there was some drama and she was not enjoying herself. However, her friend Ann called her with a "PC emergency" as an excuse to leave. Director Colleen is a helpful and supportive person, and has been seen on a few threads recently.
ljeffries
I can't remember her last name, but I haven't seen her on in a while! Always a HUGE help!!

She's been around. She mostly hangs out on Director Chef Success now, I think.

Colleen has been focusing on building her team and her business, so not on as much lately. She's also got some personal stuff going on this week/weekend.

I think there are 2 Colleen's - which one are you looking for?

chefann said:
Colleen has been focusing on building her team and her business, so not on as much lately. She's also got some personal stuff going on this week/weekend.

That's right - the big wedding/hockey game is today, isn't it?

what did she decide to do??????

chefmeg said:
what did she decide to do??????
I think it was go to the wedding, stay at the reception for about 90 minutes then bail and go to the family hockey gathering.

Because the Wings can't win the cup tonight (they lost the other day), she doesn't have to be home for the family hockey gathering. So she's heading to the wedding. But there was still a lot of drama about that, what with the bride alienating much of her family, and an out of town friend not realizing until Thursday that she didn't have a place to stay (really? Who doesn't think of a place to stay until the day before they arrive in town?). Colleen said I could call her from my show with a "PC emergency" so she has an excuse to leave. ;)

chefann said:
Because the Wings can't win the cup tonight (they lost the other day), she doesn't have to be home for the family hockey gathering. So she's heading to the wedding. But there was still a lot of drama about that, what with the bride alienating much of her family, and an out of town friend not realizing until Thursday that she didn't have a place to stay (really? Who doesn't think of a place to stay until the day before they arrive in town?). Colleen said I could call her from my show with a "PC emergency" so she has an excuse to leave. ;)

You are such a great friend, Ann! :) That's very sweet of you.

chefann said:

"Colleen, you MUST rush right over and help me drink these 'Rita;s I just made in the QSP!" sounds like an emergency to me~:D

I'm here!!! LOL
I guess that you are talking about Director Colleen? ;)

Oops- sorry. I assumed, because I see the other Colleen in person on a regular basis. But the description, "very helpful" as mentioned in the first post would apply to you, too.
{{{hugs}}}

chefann said:
Oops- sorry. I assumed, because I see the other Colleen in person on a regular basis. But the description, "very helpful" as mentioned in the first post would apply to you, too.
{{{hugs}}}

Now, I feel loved!!! ;)

The Wedding/Hockey puck-off is at 2 PM
ChefBeckyD said:
That's right - the big wedding/hockey game is today, isn't it?
Now, THAT sounds like an interesting event - sort of like the old Miller Light combination sports, like dog shows and drag racing (Wiener Dog Winternationals!) and Full Contact Golf.

I can hear the play-by-play now...

"The groomsmen are still short handed because the groom is serving time in penalty box, two minutes for high sticking. The maid of honor is bringing the bride through center ice aisle and passes her through the family pew to the left forward bridesmaid. She's driving toward the altar...NO!...the best man just stole the bride and slapped her down the aisle to the door! The whistle sounds and Icing has been called! There'll be a face off in the narthex between the best man and the maid of honor!"

Ok, it is director Colleen! I just missed seeing her around!

She's been around, just on only a few threads. :)Hopefully she had a fun day today!

I called her at the reception on my way home from my show, and she wasn't having a lot of fun. She was complaining about the music. We didn't chat long - bad connection and too much noise at the wedding.

chefann said:
I called her at the reception on my way home from my show, and she wasn't having a lot of fun. She was complaining about the music. We didn't chat long - bad connection and too much noise at the wedding.

:(

At least the day is almost over...

Thanks everyone! I'm here... and nursing a MONSTER hangover this morning! Thanks for call Ann!!! I was able to leave soon thereafter!

She got married. It was fine. She did have a television brought it... it was a black and white 4x4-inch tv that sat on the bar but got little reception and if the picture actually came it, it would be lost as soon as someone walked by. It was easier to call my mom and get the scores as the "realtime" updates on my phone were about 60 minutes slow. At least the Wings won and hopefully will be bringing Stanley home to Hockeytown on Monday!

At the reception, I was seated at the losers singles table... 5 of us at a table in the corner. The only single guy at the wedding was 18. :grumpy: We were also sat next to the "couples" table. The DJ only played slow songs so very little dancing. We asked him to play some disco or hip hop to get the party started and he told us that he was "specifically" told not to play ANY music like that. Man, this chick didn't want ANYONE to have a good time!!!!! I got home right as the game ended and was able to watch the replay at 3am. All is good in Hockeytown.

Thanks for asking where I've been... as Ann said, trying to focus on my biz and growing my team and PROMOTING!!!! I have 2 eager FDs so that's the main focus. I saw my name in the Thread Header and wasn't sure if I was in trouble or not!!!! :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

GO WINGS!!!!!

Sounds like my idea would have been a lot more entertaining.

finley1991 said:
Thanks everyone! I'm here... and nursing a MONSTER hangover this morning! Thanks for call Ann!!! I was able to leave soon thereafter!

She got married. It was fine. She did have a television brought it... it was a black and white 4x4-inch tv that sat on the bar but got little reception and if the picture actually came it, it would be lost as soon as someone walked by. It was easier to call my mom and get the scores as the "realtime" updates on my phone were about 60 minutes slow. At least the Wings won and hopefully will be bringing Stanley home to Hockeytown on Monday!

At the reception, I was seated at the losers singles table... 5 of us at a table in the corner. The only single guy at the wedding was 18. :grumpy: We were also sat next to the "couples" table. The DJ only played slow songs so very little dancing. We asked him to play some disco or hip hop to get the party started and he told us that he was "specifically" told not to play ANY music like that. Man, this chick didn't want ANYONE to have a good time!!!!! I got home right as the game ended and was able to watch the replay at 3am. All is good in Hockeytown.

Thanks for asking where I've been... as Ann said, trying to focus on my biz and growing my team and PROMOTING!!!! I have 2 eager FDs so that's the main focus. I saw my name in the Thread Header and wasn't sure if I was in trouble or not!!!! :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

GO WINGS!!!!!

You better promote!! I just knew that I had not seen you around and was concerned!:D

Colleen, that is too bad about the bridezilla not wanting anyone to have a good time...

My wedding was 5 yrs ago and our guests STILL talk about what a blast it was..(some say it was the best reception they've ever been to) .I would have NOTHING but disco and dance music...very little slow songs, I wanted everyone up and moving!

At least it's over for you...now onto other "better" things!

glad you survived Colleen...it is going to be funny when in 20 years, this bride looks back and thinks "geez I was uptight"
We were married 14 years ago and are still hearing comments about how much fun people had at our reception! I wanted to know that it was a good day for everyone, not just DH & I!

Related to Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?

1. What is "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?"

"Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" is a recipe book created by Pampered Chef that features meals and dishes inspired by old friends and memories. It includes nostalgic recipes that are perfect for sharing with loved ones.

2. How many recipes are included in "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?"

There are a total of 72 recipes featured in "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" Each recipe is accompanied by a story or memory that inspired it, making it more than just a cookbook.

3. Can I purchase "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" online?

Yes, "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant in person or online.

4. Are there any special dietary considerations in "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?"

Yes, "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. There are vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options included in the book.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products with the recipes in "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?"

Yes, many of the recipes in "Missing a Friend: Where is She Now?" can be made using Pampered Chef products. The book also includes tips on which products work best for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefashleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Misty Shehan
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake