• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Misc. Pampered Chef Items for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of miscellaneous items including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cleaning products. These items undergo the same quality control as their regular products and can be purchased directly from their website or through an independent consultant. Discounts may be available and there is a satisfaction guarantee for all products, including miscellaneous items.
sih
Silver Member
I had posted a list and did not know that I was not suppose to post current items on here. So if you are interested in seeing what I have left email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
just emailed you. thank you

You are not allowed to list current items in the catalog for sale in the market place.

Just e-mailed you.

You've got mail ;)

pm'd you on items

Oh sorry I did not know about the current items.

It's only Current Catalog Items. You can list your biz supplies if you like :) Good luck! Oh and if you still have the new cons bag I think I would like it.

I do still have some items left. If interested in seeing a list you can email me at [email protected]

:)

Related to Misc. Pampered Chef Items for Sale

1. What types of miscellaneous Pampered Chef items are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of miscellaneous items such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cleaning products. These items are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are the miscellaneous items for sale the same quality as Pampered Chef's regular products?

Yes, all of our miscellaneous items undergo the same rigorous quality control and testing as our regular products. We stand behind the quality of all of our items and are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase.

3. Can I purchase these miscellaneous items without hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase miscellaneous items directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants without hosting a party. You can also attend a cooking show or browse our catalog to see all of our available products.

4. Do you offer discounts on miscellaneous items?

As with our regular products, we occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our miscellaneous items. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals or discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange miscellaneous items if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including miscellaneous items. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sih
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • PWoods