• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Moment with Donda Combs & Michelle Zito

In summary, it was with Donda Combs and Michelle Zito. AMAZING! I just used some of it today and I'm encouraged!
chefkathy
It was with Donda Combs and Michelle Zito. AMAZING! I just used some of it today adn I'm encouraged!

I will have to type up my notes with y'all and share. Maybe tonight in bed on my laptop. :)

I'd love to see your notes.

I was in Recruiting Leads from Every Show (or something like that) with Jillian Grant and Stacy Tenneson - TWO awesome consultants together!!!!! I felt very lucky :) You can get Stacy's notes form her PWS (/stacy) If you've heard any of Jillian's past CDs what she said was pretty much the same thing as what's on them - she is such a cutie!

I was registered for that one, but so was my director, so I switched. She usually shares her notes. I'll look at Stacy's site, thanks!

My Director took that class and said it was unbelievable inspiring. She sent me some infor regarding it today and how she plans on working with two new team members per month working towards acheiving the goals that THEY want from their businesses. She wants me to read about Donda's program so I can try it out with her, it sounds wonderful from what little I've read so far!

I'd love to see your notes Deb! Thanks for sharing! :)

Would love to see your notes too! Thanks so much for sharing!:love0010:

pamperedlinda said:
I'd love to see your notes.

I was in Recruiting Leads from Every Show (or something like that) with Jillian Grant and Stacy Tenneson - TWO awesome consultants together!!!!! I felt very lucky :) You can get Stacy's notes form her PWS (/stacy) If you've heard any of Jillian's past CDs what she said was pretty much the same thing as what's on them - she is such a cutie!

Just went on her website, Linda and didn't find them. Would they be on their yet or am I missing something. (my brain is not fully engaged today:cry:)

baychef said:
Just went on her website, Linda and didn't find them. Would they be on their yet or am I missing something. (my brain is not fully engaged today:cry:)

They are under My Calendar at the very bottom

Deb -- I need your website address!

.biz/jenningsdeb

DebbieJ said:
.biz/jenningsdeb

That's the only combination I didn't try! :D

haha! It's the same as my email.

I was in the same workshop with Deb and LOVED it! I'm planning to type of mine too, but haven't done it yet. Hopefully soon when typing gets a little easier.

Okay Deb, I went to your calendar and did not find the notes. Are you hiding them from us?;)

There are no notes on my calendar. I haven't typed them yet!

ChefLisa said:
Okay Deb, I went to your calendar and did not find the notes. Are you hiding them from us?;)
I think she was talking about Stacy Tenneson's notes that Stacy posted on her PWS.

pamperedbecky said:
I think she was talking about Stacy Tenneson's notes that Stacy posted on her PWS.

Oh, I got very confused since Debbie was asked for her website and posted it. Oops!

Related to Miracle Moment with Donda Combs & Michelle Zito

1. What is the "Miracle Moment" with Donda Combs & Michelle Zito?

The "Miracle Moment" is a live cooking demonstration and sale event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants Donda Combs and Michelle Zito. During the event, they showcase Pampered Chef products and share tips and recipes for making delicious and easy meals.

2. How do I attend a "Miracle Moment" event?

You can attend a "Miracle Moment" event by purchasing a ticket from a Pampered Chef consultant, or by hosting your own event and inviting Donda and Michelle to be the presenters.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products during the "Miracle Moment" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products during the event. Donda and Michelle will provide a link for attendees to shop directly from their personal Pampered Chef websites.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during the "Miracle Moment" event?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions offered during the event. Donda and Michelle often offer exclusive discounts and bundle deals for attendees.

5. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the "Miracle Moment" event?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend the event. Donda and Michelle provide easy-to-follow recipes and cooking tips suitable for all levels of experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefjanet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies