• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!

In summary, Diane had a great cooking show and received many orders. She is excited for her upcoming trip to Cincinnati.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just had my last cooking show until Christmas. It blew my mind... it's my best show yet at $1805 !!!!!!!! The guests came ready to do their last minute Christmas shopping and many ended up doing that plus adding the DCB because they were LOVING the Pork Tenderloin so much they just felt that they couldn't live another day without that roaster!!!!!!! I LOVE PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One lady was so impressed with the Forged Cutlery she ordered ALL OF THEM for her husband who is the cook of the family. I did my Why Bag for the first time and they all laughed and loved it and that made me feel much more at ease about doing it. The big ole bra of support really got them laughing! I also got 3 bookings... 2 for Feb and 1 for March! God is so good all the time!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me share my joy... everyone around here is sleeping ..sort of... my 9 and 4 year olds are up with major breathing issues tonight... I'm so thankful I've got this super show keeping me wound up so I can stay awake to help them out.

Last edited:
That is so awesome! I'm truly excited for you. Isn't it great when a show exceeds even your own expectations. Thanks for the reminder of how great God is. He really does walk with us in our businesses doesn't He?! Thanks so much for sharing. Your enthusiasm was just what I needed this am.

Evonne

Fantastic Diane! You are going to LOVE that Merry Christmas Commission Check!

That's WONDERFUL Diane!!
I hope the kids feel better soon!

quiverfull7 said:
I just had my last cooking show until Christmas. It blew my mind... it's my best show yet at $1805 !!!!!!!! The guests came ready to do their last minute Christmas shopping and many ended up doing that plus adding the DCB because they were LOVING the Pork Tenderloin so much they just felt that they couldn't live another day without that roaster!!!!!!! I LOVE PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One lady was so impressed with the Forged Cutlery she ordered ALL OF THEM for her husband who is the cook of the family. I did my Why Bag for the first time and they all laughed and loved it and that made me feel much more at ease about doing it. The big ole bra of support really got them laughing! I also got 3 bookings... 2 for Feb and 1 for March! God is so good all the time!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me share my joy... everyone around here is sleeping ..sort of... my 9 and 4 year olds are up with major breathing issues tonight... I'm so thankful I've got this super show keeping me wound up so I can stay awake to help them out.

WaHOOOOO Diane! How exciting - and a great way to to end your season!

Great job, Diane! You're going to have a great Christmas check - AND the 5% PC$!

That's great! Congratulations.

WOOHOOO!!! Way to go!!! I know you are so happy!!:balloon:

Awesome Diane - congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!:) That's an awesome way to end your shows before the holidays. Hope your kids feel better soon.:balloon:

I was SO excited about knowing I would have the money for my January mortgage payment that I forgot about the 5% PC Bucks! DOUBLE YAHOO!!!!!!! We won't get them before Leadership will we?

Awesome Diane! Enjoy your 5% of PC bucks too!!!

The December flyer says this about the PC$ (emphasis mine):

PC dollars: Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. All commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual/online orders placed Dec. 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 5, 2008. PC dollars will be deposited in your online account by Jan. 14, 2008. (Orders on hold may cause a delay in deposit).

Oh well... We'll come HOME from Leadership and have some bucks to use! :) Thanks Ann!

Yeah- just in time to order Spring samples. :D

Yup... but I got the $6000 level... I'm STILL pinching myself which is causing bruising so I should stop... so I'll order new catalogs or something! :)

Well, fine. Humph... You can use them for products for me.... pleeeeeeease. :)

Just kidding. Congrats on having that "problem." :D

Ummm... I love my new CS Planner! :)
Not to change the subject or anything! :)

Aw, you're sweet. So glad you like it.

Can't wait to meet you in Cincinnati! Maybe I'll bring a marker to sign your planner. :)

Way to go Diane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann i love mine too i showed to my husband and he thought you did a great job and a good friend of mine who sells home and garden she loved it and which home and garden did something like that. Good job :eek:)

WAHOO Diane!

That is awesome! You are really getting the hang of this...

I wish I could have a show like that!

If I meet you at Leadership you'll have to give me some pointers!

Way to go Diane! Way to go Lord for continuing to bless Diane's business so she can PRAISE YOU!!

pamperedval said:
WAHOO Diane!

That is awesome! You are really getting the hang of this...

I wish I could have a show like that!

If I meet you at Leadership you'll have to give me some pointers!

I honestly did nothing different than I ever do... we had tons of fun and laughs and I just couldn't stop talking about how much I love each thing and got them selling their favorites to one another.

KellyTheChef said:
Way to go Diane! Way to go Lord for continuing to bless Diane's business so she can PRAISE YOU!!

You really are getting to the heart of my love for this business with that one! Thanks!

Diane how fantastic!! Everytime you post you say something like...I can't believe it...I did't think it would happen!! I guess God is trying to stretch your expectations!! ...exceedingly, abundantly!!

God Bless and Congratulations!!

Chef Kearns said:
Diane how fantastic!! Everytime you post you say something like...I can't believe it...I did't think it would happen!! I guess God is trying to stretch your expectations!! ...exceedingly, abundantly!!

God Bless and Congratulations!!

Yes... I think you are right! I am supposed to write down goals for the coming year and if I want directorship and by what date and I have SUCH a hard time with that because God's timing is SO much better than I could ever dream of that I just don't know what to write down. Will I limit Him if I aim too low... am I asking too much if I aim high... HE has gone SO FAR beyond anywhere that I thought He would take me with PC already that I just marvel at Him ... so how do I write down goals... I really have to pray about this!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing my excitement... I just submitted this show at $1966!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Jesus!

Diane - you are just something else girl! Not only is this a blessing for you but think about your host! I know she is bursting with excitement! See you Monday!

This host and her husband were SO funny... how often does someone put a catalog in your hands and tell you to pick out $440 worth of merchandise! They were so precious. The did choose lots of things for themselves but they were also able to get lots of gifts. You will LOVE this... the husband was SO impressed with the Pork Tenderloin in the DCB that he bought two for his two best guy friends... he can't wait to give them to them! I LOVE IT! His wife was laughing so hard when she gave me the order... she was going on and on about how she NEVER thought she would see the day her DH bought STONEWARE for his friends!!!!!! I think I sold 8 at this one show and booked 3 shows that each host wants the DCB too!
I can't wait to see you on Monday Cindy... it's been way too long!

Related to Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!

1. What is the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" all about?

The "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that aims to showcase the versatility and functionality of our kitchen products while also raising money for charity. Our chefs will demonstrate various recipes and cooking techniques using our products, and a portion of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to a selected charity.

2. How can I participate in the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!"?

To participate in the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!", you can purchase any of the featured products during the live show or within 24 hours after the show ends. You can also donate directly to the selected charity through our website during the show or after.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!". The show is free to watch, and you only need to purchase a product or make a donation if you wish to participate in the fundraising aspect of the event.

4. Can I invite friends and family to watch the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" with me?

Yes, you can invite your friends and family to watch the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" with you. The more, the merrier! You can also share the event on social media to spread the word and encourage others to join in.

5. How often does the "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" take place?

The "Miracle Cooking Show: $1805 and Counting!" is a monthly event that takes place on the last Tuesday of every month. However, the featured products and charity may change each month, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenblissread
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
donnajocooper
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies