• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minimum orders for show

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
newbie question....

What is the minimum amount of orders for a show. I know $150 qualifies a show but what about the amount of orders. I have a lady who wants to order approx. $300 worth of stuff. Will it work with only $4.25 shipping and be counted as a show??

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
newbie question....

What is the minimum amount of orders for a show. I know $150 qualifies a show but what about the amount of orders. I have a lady who wants to order approx. $300 worth of stuff. Will it work with only $4.25 shipping and be counted as a show??

One order can be a show. However, you'd need one person for the host and one person for the order. So, you can put her as the host, and order the products under the name of someone else in her household.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
One order can be a show. However, you'd need one person for the host and one person for the order. So, you can put her as the host, and order the products under the name of someone else in her household.

Actually a host can order on her own show so she could put a $150 order in as a guest and then also do a host order - same name.

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
so still only $4.25 shipping since hosts ships free. WOW!!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
so still only $4.25 shipping since hosts ships free. WOW!!

Yep. Just split her order- and make her a Guest for the first $150- it's only $4.25 shipping. Then the rest of her order can be as the HOST for the 15% discount and free shipping. (Or play with it, and see if as a guest for $200, then she'd get $25 free (if a cooking show), or $10 if a catalog show, and then 20% off the balance. See which way works out best for her "out of pocket" cost and she'll be tickled! Plus- she has the option of ordering the Monthly Host Special, and she'll have future 10% discounts.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Actually a host can order on her own show so she could put a $150 order in as a guest and then also do a host order - same name.

Yup, my aunt does this for me once a year. She moved 4 hours away but still loves the products. I take her wish list and figure out the best way to get it for the best price!

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
Thanks everyone. I was just really confused with a $300 shipment going out for only $4.25.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
:D Congrats on the order.

And I agree with putting the guest order & the host order under the same name. It's much easier for your customer to call Home Office with a warranty issue if they are not trying to figure out who's name it was under when the purchase was made. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views