• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show That Doesn't Qualify...probably a Silly Question...

In summary, when a show does not qualify, it means that it did not meet the minimum sales requirement to receive host rewards. This can be due to low sales, cancelled orders, or a host not meeting the requirements. However, a show can be rescheduled to give the host another chance to meet the sales requirement and receive rewards. If a show still does not qualify, the host can still receive rewards by placing a personal order equal to or greater than the qualifying amount. To help a show qualify, you can remind guests to place orders before the show closes, offer incentives, promote the show, and work with the host to set realistic goals.
jenniwest04
I'm having a brain freeze here, literally (it's in the negative digits here in O-H-I-O!).

If I have a show that does NOT qualify, but the guests want to order and not pay the higher cost of direct shipping and the host is fine with closing it now (rough economy and she wants her friends to get their orders in a timely manner and try a show later in the spring), CAN it be submitted for a show for the $4.25 shipping?

Sorry for the silly question but, like I said, having a brain freeze and lots of accounting information from studying on my mind:confused:

Incidentally, this IS show where I myself added outside orders--all are very small--and have sent an email to all my contacts letting know I'm closing a show if they are needing something. I don't want to have to add $50 in orders to have it qualify either...I'm cutting my expenses majorly right now!

If it is under $150 you will have to combine all orders into an individual order and seperate once you receive it.

Seems like an easy enough fix...and I have all orders delivered to my house anyway, to separate, bag and label for my hosts.

you might run into a problem if something needs to be replaced because it will not be the persons name it will be someone elses.

Yes, I would check with them before doing it.

What does it mean when a show doesn't qualify?

When a show does not qualify, it means that it did not meet the minimum sales requirement to receive host rewards. This could be due to low sales or cancelled orders.

Why would a show not qualify?

A show may not qualify for several reasons, such as low sales, cancelled orders, or a host not meeting the requirements for their specific host rewards.

Can a show be rescheduled if it doesn't qualify?

Yes, a show can be rescheduled if it does not qualify. This allows the host to have another opportunity to meet the minimum sales requirement and receive host rewards.

Is there a way to still receive host rewards if a show doesn't qualify?

If a show does not qualify, the host can still receive host rewards by placing a personal order equal to or greater than the qualifying amount. This is known as a "personal qualifying show".

What can I do to help a show qualify?

To help a show qualify, you can remind guests to place their orders before the show closes, offer incentives or discounts, and promote the show through social media or word of mouth. You can also work with the host to set a realistic sales goal and encourage them to invite more guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies