• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Molten Cakes in Silicone Pan

In summary, a silicone pan is used for making mini-molten cakes due to its even heat distribution and non-stick properties. It can hold up to 12 cakes at a time and is oven, microwave, and freezer safe. Cleaning the pan is easy either in the dishwasher or by hand using warm soapy water. Additionally, it comes with a recipe booklet for different cake ideas and helpful tips.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone tried these in the silicone cupcake pan yet.

I am committed to making them for a show tomorrow...hope to knock out a test batch before tonight's show (otherwise I'm having chocolate for breakfast tomorrow....mmmm, not neccessarily bad).

Anyway...any feedback out there yet?

leggy

definitely make a test batch!! my friend and i made these and took them out a minute too late and there was no molten anything. lol. be very careful on timing... hth

I agree - I missed the molten as well. Glad to know I wasn't the only one :)

I didn't like the flavor of them, they were kind of blah, and there was no molten....

lori, even though there was no molten i too didn't like the flavor, my friend and i actually threw them all out cause they were so bad... glad we're not alone either

Thank you for the heads up...I think we may have to go with a substitute!

Related to Mini-Molten Cakes in Silicone Pan

1. What is the purpose of using a silicone pan for mini-molten cakes?

The silicone pan is designed to provide even heat distribution and prevent the cakes from sticking, resulting in perfectly formed and easily removable mini-molten cakes.

2. How many cakes can the silicone pan hold at one time?

The silicone pan can hold up to 12 mini-molten cakes at a time, making it perfect for small gatherings or parties.

3. Can the silicone pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the silicone pan is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe for added convenience.

4. How do I clean the silicone pan after use?

The silicone pan is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge for best results.

5. Are there any recipes included with the silicone pan?

Yes, the silicone pan comes with a recipe booklet that includes various mini-molten cake recipes, as well as tips and tricks for using the pan effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • pamperedchef.carol