• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Oval Pan Cake: Experiments and Recipes!

In summary, the Mini Oval Pan Cake is a versatile, high-quality cooking tool that can make up to six individual oval-shaped cakes. It is suitable for a variety of recipes, both sweet and savory, and is easy to clean thanks to its non-stick surface. It is also oven-safe up to 450°F and should be handled with oven mitts when hot.
CraftyCook
I keep reading about the 10-12 minute cake made in the fluted pan and want to try it, but don't have the pan yet! I have been thinking about trying it out on my mini oval pan as I have not used it yet. Has anyone tryed this? Does anyone have any good recipe suggestions for this pan as well? Thanks Jenny

Not the cakeI wouldn't try the cake in the Sm oval baker because it doesn't have the capacity for a whole cake mix. You could break it up though and use the Prep bowls for the rest of the mix (if you have them).

I make the 3 cheese Walnut spread in the Sm oval baker and the Banana Fosters Dip. Both of these are DELICIOUS!!! These were my Super Starter recipes. I did not own one piece of Pampered Chef stuff before I became a consultant, so I relied heavily on my kit (it was all I had).

If you cannot find a printable recipe for these on the Pampered Chef website try www.joycesfinecooking.com there is a section dedicated to just PC recipes.

Good Luck!!

Thanks for the websiteI love those recipes. Thanks for the website. I think I will make the bananas Foster and Have the host buy ice cream.

1. What is the Mini Oval Pan Cake?

The Mini Oval Pan Cake is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to make individual-sized oval-shaped cakes, perfect for serving at parties or for a quick snack. It is made of high-quality, non-stick material and is designed for even heat distribution and easy release.

2. How many servings does the Mini Oval Pan Cake make?

The Mini Oval Pan Cake can make up to six individual cakes, depending on the recipe and ingredients used. It is a great option for making small portions for yourself or for a small group.

3. What types of recipes can I make with the Mini Oval Pan Cake?

The possibilities are endless with the Mini Oval Pan Cake! You can make a variety of sweet or savory dishes, such as mini cakes, brownies, quiches, frittatas, and more. You can also use it for portion control and make healthy snacks like mini egg muffins or protein bars.

4. Is the Mini Oval Pan Cake easy to clean?

Yes, the Mini Oval Pan Cake is designed to be easy to clean. Its non-stick surface allows for easy release of food, and it is dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup. We recommend using a gentle sponge or cloth to clean it to avoid scratching the surface.

5. Can I use the Mini Oval Pan Cake in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Oval Pan Cake is oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C). This makes it perfect for baking and roasting various dishes. Just make sure to use oven mitts when handling the pan as it will be hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci