• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Dimensions of a Mini-Loaf Pan | Get Your Baking Questions Answered

In summary, the mini-loaf pan from Pampered Chef measures 5.75 inches by 3 inches, with a depth of 2 inches. It is not safe for use in the microwave, but can be used in a conventional oven to make four mini-loaves at a time. The pan is dishwasher safe and can also be used in the oven, freezer, and refrigerator. To clean, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.
Kathytnt
Does anyone know what the dimension are for the Mini Loaf pan - It tells you the size of the wells but not the whole pan.

I have a customer asking if the mediumbar pan will fit over it sort of like a cover

Hmm..why does she want to cover it?

Mine is 9" x 15"

I was going to tell you to break out a ruler! That's what I do or look it up online under use and care directions, it might give it to you there! Too bad we don't sell the rec baker lid anymore. I use to use that to cover it, when I use to transport food from my house to a hosts! The double chocolate bread loaves are a nightmare to make at a show and try to cut them, you have to do it in advance!

Thanks - She doesn't like to use plastic wrap and think she wants to use the bar pan as a cover - It would be nice if we had more covers for our stoneware

I don't have this stone and the online info doesn't tell the dimension of the whole stone

Just went into the kitchen and tested this out! :D The medium bar pan is far too small to cover it. But the large bar pan seems to fit nicely.

Thanks - I need to get in touch with the guest before the show closes tomorrow

1. What is the size of the mini-loaf pan?

The mini-loaf pan from Pampered Chef measures 5.75 inches by 3 inches, with a depth of 2 inches.

2. Can the mini-loaf pan be used in the microwave?

No, the mini-loaf pan is not safe for use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware, which is not microwave-safe. It is recommended to use the pan in a conventional oven only.

3. How many mini-loaves can be made in one pan?

The mini-loaf pan can make four mini-loaves at a time.

4. Is the mini-loaf pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini-loaf pan is dishwasher safe. It is also safe for use in the oven, freezer, and refrigerator.

5. How do I clean the mini-loaf pan?

The mini-loaf pan can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mombird4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • tlennhoff
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • Laura420