• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loaf Pans: Sizing Guide for Ordering

In summary, for a standard bread recipe, it is recommended to use a 9x5 inch loaf pan to prevent the bread from spilling over the edges. You can use a glass loaf pan instead of a metal one, but may need to adjust baking time or temperature. To prevent sticking, grease or line the pan before adding dough. A loaf pan can also be used for other baked goods, but adjust baking time and temperature accordingly. To clean the pan, wash by hand with warm soapy water and avoid abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning products.
tlennhoff
Does anyone know what size loaf our loaf pans make? 1lb, 1.5lb, 2lb, something else? I have a customer interested in the loaf pans but wanted to know this to figure out how many to order.

The loaf pan holds 6 cups and is 9" x 5". It's all in the catalog. It is the standard size for a loaf pan.

Ok, thanks. We were trying to figure out what 6 cups is in terms of dough since we've never measuered it in cups.

Understand! Just look at a PC recipe for the stone and then compare it with your recipe. I own both "regular" loaf pans and the stoneware one and they make the same loaf. - I want to say 1 pound... But really, it is a STANDARD loaf.

And the mini loaf pan makes the same one bread recipe but in 2 mini-loaves.

I made a 2 pound meatloaf in mine the other day, if this helps!:D

1. What size loaf pan should I use for a standard bread recipe?

For a standard bread recipe, it is recommended to use a 9x5 inch loaf pan. This size will allow the bread to rise properly without spilling over the edges of the pan.

2. Can I use a glass loaf pan instead of a metal one?

Yes, you can use a glass loaf pan instead of a metal one. However, keep in mind that glass conducts heat differently than metal, so you may need to adjust the baking time or temperature accordingly.

3. How do I prevent my bread from sticking to the loaf pan?

To prevent your bread from sticking to the loaf pan, it is important to properly grease or line the pan before adding the bread dough. You can use cooking spray, butter, or parchment paper to prevent sticking.

4. Can I use a loaf pan for other types of baked goods?

Yes, you can use a loaf pan for a variety of baked goods, such as meatloaf, pound cake, and banana bread. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly for different recipes.

5. How do I clean my loaf pan?

To clean your loaf pan, it is best to wash it by hand with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning products as they can damage the non-stick coating on the pan. If there are stubborn stains, you can soak the pan in warm water before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity