• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Catalog Sold Out Already?!

In summary, there is a shortage of mini-catalogs in Canada for the upcoming spring/summer season. This has caused disappointment and frustration for many consultants who use the mini-catalogs for various purposes, such as handing them out at craft shows or using them as invitations. The company has stated that the mini-catalogs are no longer available and will not be reprinted. Some consultants believe that this situation could have been avoided if the mini-catalogs were pre-ordered before the season began. Others speculate that the cancellation may be due to a printing error with the prices of new spices. Despite the shortage, some consultants are determined to make the best of the situation and have a successful new season.
ahinchey
Did I read the PC newswire correctly? They are sold out of the mini-catalog already? And we aren't able to get anymore? WHat???? I guess I won't be using them as a invites---:cry:

Today's newswire? I haven't received that one yet. I know they were just about out of the f/w mini's a few weeks ago though. I can't imagine that they'd be out of the s/s mini's - the season has't even started yet.

K, so I just read and re-read the newswire (its on CC) and I didn't see anything about the s/s mini catalogs. Just that the wedding registry wouldn't be updated for spring and they are available while supplies last.

Where did you see they were out of minis?

Nope, it's true. The are out of the S/S english minis. I was just about to place my order this evening. I have 3 upcoming craft shows and I was really planning on passing them out. How can they be out already and the season has not yet started!?!

wouldn't they be on bo if anything?? I can't see them totally gone, before the season even starts

RossDeb2 said:
Nope, it's true. The are out of the S/S english minis. I was just about to place my order this evening. I have 3 upcoming craft shows and I was really planning on passing them out. How can they be out already and the season has not yet started!?!

Where did you find this information?

I should clarify --- In CANADA!!!!
I am guessing thinga are still ok with the US version!

oops - I didn't check out the header.....whew!

ahinchey said:
I should clarify --- In CANADA!!!!
I am guessing thinga are still ok with the US version!

Thank you for the clarification! I searched and searched and could not find anything on them.

You had me in a panic there! Surely they will put them on bo in Canada! It's way too early to give up on reprinting!

I am going to start trying the mini-catalogs for invitations thing. She also is going to send us an invitation she encloses that is 6 to a page.

Attachments

• Invitations for mailout in mini-catalog.doc
    38 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
In Canada, they are out and it does not look as though there will be anymore???? That does not really make sense. They are great to hand out at craft shows, party invitations, etc. I'm really disappointed.

I'm going to email HO and complain---

Yes, I was disappointed to hear that they are out of minis in Canada. They are better at booths (cheaper) and great as invites... I am going to complain as well. Plus I'll send an email out to my upline - there are some consultants who order them but they just sit collecting dust. I should be able to round up a couple of packs or part packs that way.Esther

Come on now it's not even March 1st yet and we're already out of mini catalogs? That's absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion TOTALLY unacceptable!! They need to get off their butts and get more printed! What are we not important enough? Give me a break. If it's not one thing it's another lately with this company..

Jodi, I agree that this seems like really poor planning... there hasb een such a push to use them at a launch of a new season & it hasn't even started yet. I am wondering how many they were getting stuck with at the end of the season? Logistics...

This is the response I got from head office
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Support Services. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We will forward your feedback to our Management team. Unfortunately the Mini Catalogs are no longer available."

Not exactly what I was hoping to hear!!! Maybe if enough complain they'll print more -- how much of a hassel can it be??

Well Alana, I didn't think they would print more now, but hopefully they will know more about how many to order next time...
I think when we preorder them, like at National Conference, that would help them out - they would be "sold" before they print them so they wouldn't be stuck with the materials after the season is underway.
Oh well. I am just trying to get my new season off to a good start, with or without the minis.E

Well I know that they had a miss print for the spices, maybe that's why they cancelled them instead of sending stickers.

I should've put down that they had the wrong price for the new spices

ahinchey said:
This is the response I got from head office
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Support Services. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We will forward your feedback to our Management team. Unfortunately the Mini Catalogs are no longer available."
Not exactly what I was hoping to hear!!! Maybe if enough complain they'll print more -- how much of a hassel can it be??

And it's February 20th. UNbelievable! Simply unbelievable!

I wanted to use these for my up-coming tradeshows and farmers markets.

stefani2 said:
I wanted to use these for my up-coming tradeshows and farmers markets.

This thread is from February, so I'm assuming that was the Fall/Winter mini's, NOT the current Spring/Summer '09 minis. :D

1. What is the "Out of the Mini-Catalog" promotion?

The "Out of the Mini-Catalog" promotion is a special offer where customers can purchase select products from our mini-catalog at a discounted price. These products are only available for a limited time and are not featured in our traditional catalog.

2. How can I access the products included in the "Out of the Mini-Catalog" promotion?

You can access the "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The products will be clearly labeled and available for purchase while supplies last.

3. Can I use discounts or host rewards on "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products?

No, discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products. However, they do count towards achieving host rewards and can be used as a qualifying purchase for a host party.

4. Are "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products covered under Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products are covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. Can I still earn Pampered Chef points on "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products?

Yes, "Out of the Mini-Catalog" products are eligible for earning Pampered Chef points. These points can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bec5287
  • esavvymom