• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Mini Cat Insert for Nov/Dec?

This is the best site - so many ideas. I was losing confidence in myself, and whenever I need that little boost, I just open this site up and start reading!!! :-) Thank you all!The mini catalog insert is designed to fit into a mini catalog so when you mail invitations, you only send a half sheet of paper with the specials. It is also easier to carry with you in your purse.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I'd love the Mini Cat Insert for Nov/Dec please! Thanks I love including them in my mini cats/invitations.

bumping, bumping!!

If I can get mine under the 2MB file size limit, I'll post it tonight.

OK, got it down in size! :)

Here it is.

Sales Blurb can be edited.
Room for 5 lines of info at the top.

All can be entered using Reader.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertNovDec2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 600
thank you thank you thank you

I have asked this before, but got no reply. How are these inserts used with the mini catalogs?
Thanks...

hannahkatsmom said:
I have asked this before, but got no reply. How are these inserts used with the mini catalogs?
Thanks...

They are sized (if you trim close to the lines and fold) to fit in the mini catty.

This way, when I mail the mini-cattys, instead of trying to fold down an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper with the specials, I am only sending a half sheet that shows 2 months worth of specials.

Not sure what other info you are looking for...

Yep, I cut in down the middle for 2 mini catalogs. Then stick it folded in half in the middle of the mini catalog. I send the mini catalogs as my invitations.

Kathleen, have I told you lately how much I appreciate you!! Need to send out a mini-cat tomorrow, and knew if I looked on here, I'd find one of your beautiful flyers!

pampchefsarah said:
Kathleen, have I told you lately how much I appreciate you!! Need to send out a mini-cat tomorrow, and knew if I looked on here, I'd find one of your beautiful flyers!

Awwww :blushing:, thanks!!!!

what mini catty? is it the one that comes with the kit?(i just signed up)

the "mini catty" is the mini catalog that is available through the supply order. Most consultants use them as invitations to send to guest that get invited to parties. They're also easier to carry with us in our purse/catalog tote.

Hello! I'm new. My name is Cheryl. I think the insert for the mini catolog is a great idea. I was just worried that they may fall out. Any problems that you know of for this. Thanks:)

I love this flyer! (Well, I love ALL the flyers you all post!) I will start sharing some of my own once my kids start daycare or preschool! :) lol

This is the best site - so many ideas. I was losing confidence in myself, and whenever I need that little boost, I just open this site up and start reading!!! :) Thank you all!

CLM40 said:
Hello! I'm new. My name is Cheryl. I think the insert for the mini catolog is a great idea. I was just worried that they may fall out. Any problems that you know of for this. Thanks:)

In order to comply with USPS rules, the mini catalog has to be taped closed on all three open sides (if sending without an envelope). So that should eliminate concerns of falling out.

1. What is the Mini Cat Insert for Nov/Dec?

The Mini Cat Insert for Nov/Dec is a specialized kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for the holiday season. It is a small, cat-shaped silicone mold that can be used to make mini cakes, breads, or other desserts.

2. How many cavities does the Mini Cat Insert have?

The Mini Cat Insert has 6 cavities, allowing you to make 6 mini cat-shaped desserts at once.

3. Is the Mini Cat Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Cat Insert is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Mini Cat Insert be used in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Cat Insert is oven safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

5. What recipes can I make with the Mini Cat Insert?

The possibilities are endless with the Mini Cat Insert! Some popular recipes include mini pumpkin spice cakes, cat-shaped cornbread, and chocolate chip banana bread. You can also get creative and use the mold for savory dishes like mini quiches or meatloaves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies
Views
Chef Duck
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters