• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Product Review: Have You Earned Them and Do You Love Them?

In summary, Jennifer has earned the mid-season products, and is currently waiting for them to arrive. She is also in the process of submitting two shows.
jrstephens
Who has earned them already? Have you gotten them? If so, do you like them?

I am $40 away from them with 3 catalogs to pick up today. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!

Got mine, and one of the beads on the napkin rings was broken, so I called for my replacement.

Love the colors b/c they will match my house. I'm wondering how much they'll sell though, unless they give us a way to work them in to the show. I mean, I'll have them out, but I'm wondering how they want us to add linens when we are adding the cutlery?? I am psyched about the honing tool, I think that will be great to show off and an easy add on to those buying cutlery.

They're nice but I wouldn't pay that much money for linens. In fact, I've never had any guests show a slight interest in any of the linens except the microfiber towel. The honing tool is the only thing that interests me. Good luck earning them FREE.

I JUST earned them today. I'm hoping they ship super fast like all my shows are (submitted one at 1pm yesterday, and it shipped later that evening...SUPER turnaround). I LOVE cranberry, so I'm hoping I like them. I'm not big on cloth napkins though...don't know if I'll use them.

Earned mine too!Got my last show submitted about an hour ago....so I earned mine too! Woo Hoo....I'm gonna have a pretty table for the holidays! :) And, sharp knives too! :D

Congrats to eveyone who earned them!

I am waiting for my host to call me so we can finish closing out her show. I called her a bit ago and she was making dinner (soccer practice with 4 kids.... they eat late! lol)... told her to call back by 9 and we'll be fine. I've got all the orders entered except ONE (her neighbor), plus the host's order. I'll have to trust her that she'll bring me the money tomorrow (she's a friend... I know she's good for it... LOL)

This is the show that will put me over the top to earn the mid-season products!!! :)

Her neighbor never called her back with her order... so we submitted without her! The host is a friend of mine, and she knew I was reaching for a goal, and that this show would put me over the top for it. So we submitted and I officially have over $1250 :)

I was 140.00 short of getting them, my future DH wouldn't let me spend anymore money!!! :( he said I can have them in Oct to decorate my new kitchen we are buying our first house!!!

jrstephens said:
Who has earned them already? Have you gotten them? If so, do you like them?

I am $40 away from them with 3 catalogs to pick up today. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!

Mine arrives yesterday!
They're beautiful!!!
My trivet arrives, too...love it!

I just made it on the 31st with $1285 in sales. That was close. I wonder if its possible that they sent the mid season products to me the next day. How long has it taken everyone to get theirs after getting to $1250?

I'll be getting mine on Tuesday. Since Ernesto closed everything down, Ups had to reschedule mine.:( Now I have to wait the whole weekend.:rolleyes:

I made it! With about $50 to spare. I called HO yesterday to see if they had a ship date for them yet and they told me no and to call back after Labor Day to check to see if they had shipped. I have a show on the 13th and I sure hope they get here by then.

Congratulations to all that earned them!

Congrats Jennifer! I missed mine by $300, but I didn't really want them for my home, just demo. I will live!! Is the honing tool cool, or boring??

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Jennifer! I missed mine by $300, but I didn't really want them for my home, just demo. I will live!! Is the honing tool cool, or boring??

Thanks! I mainly wanted them for demo too. Except I do want the honing tool for myself for the new knives. I will let you know how I like it when they get here.

the last day of the month...down to 10pm...and I had two shows to submit... both hosts names were Cindy!! and I'm getting phone calls from guests for both shows... adding orders, credit card payments... AHHH... chaos!! But a wonderful chaos!
I ended the month with $1794!!
When I shoot for something ... and actually make it ...I seem to make it by a mile! In June... I was shooting for the free products... and DIDN'T make it by a MILE! LOL...
Always feels good to earn something free!
And as far as the linens and showing them at shows... line the Wov.Sel. with the napkins... use the W.S. to put pens, door prize slips in, or put the new Trivet in with the pens etc just to pass around so people can see... They will see the W.S, the napkins, the trivet, and can grab a pen and door prize slips... or whatever you want.
We don't have to USE the product to pass it around and have people feel it and see it up close.
Happy Fall Selling!
Nicole

The honing tool is much small than I thought. It's great for storage though....

It was down to the wire, but I earned them!!!@

I earned them too!! Can't wait to get them. Is there a way to check on CC if they shipped them out?

There is not a way to check on CC, but you can call HO when they open back tomorrow and ask them. They can give you a tracking number for UPS, and if they have not shipped out, they can tell you an expectant ship date.

I wish that HO would email us when our FREE products have been shipped to us, like when we submit shows they email us that "your show has been shipped". :)

That would be great. The stuff just shows up.

Sorry I have been lurking for a few weeks, school just started for me, my son went back to Day Care. Busy Busy Busy!!! Bowling started as well.Anyways I was so proud of myself I earned the midseason products 3x's over. Not my highest month, but just shy of $100. I was totaly shocked and thought I would barely make it. Had some suprise good shows at the end. Congrats to everyone who earned them! (although I am not too excited about them)

you can actually tell when it has shipped by going to the product adjustment screen and clicking that you don't remember the show order number. Pull up all shows and anything that has a G after your consultant number is the free products. Then to track choose track by reference and put in the whole sting followed by an 01

for example:

412129g0055 was for my RUFTH trivet and to track I put in 412129g005501 and it tracked the package. Hope this helps

I may be blind but where is the track by reference at? TIA

go to ups.com and choose track by reference number.

dollfangs said:
you can actually tell when it has shipped by going to the product adjustment screen and clicking that you don't remember the show order number. Pull up all shows and anything that has a G after your consultant number is the free products. Then to track choose track by reference and put in the whole sting followed by an 01

for example:

412129g0055 was for my RUFTH trivet and to track I put in 412129g005501 and it tracked the package. Hope this helps

THANKS!! I never knew this. HO will apreciate it too b/c my calls will be less now.

Thanks, that was very helpful!:)

Thanks so much! That's a great tip I'll pass on to others in my cluster that are just as excited as I am about all that free stuff. :)

AMAZING! Thanks! I didn't realize I could also do product adjustments on the incentives. Last time something arrived broke and I had to call HO and you know how that can go.

I was about $60 shy of the mark. I thought I was going to have a catalog show close around the last week of August but everybody wanted to wait until Sept to order stuff. Oh well. That just means a bigger catalog show in September!

Related to Mid-Season Product Review: Have You Earned Them and Do You Love Them?

What is a mid-season product review?

A mid-season product review is a process where a company evaluates the performance and success of their products in the middle of a sales season.

Why is a mid-season product review important?

A mid-season product review allows a company to make necessary adjustments and improvements to their products to ensure they meet the needs and expectations of their customers.

Who has earned mid-season product review?

Mid-season product review can be earned by any company that sells products during a specific sales season. It is not limited to a specific industry or type of product.

Have you gotten mid-season product review?

As a scientist, I am not involved in the sales or marketing aspects of a company, so I have not personally received a mid-season product review. However, I am familiar with the process and its importance in the business world.

Do you like mid-season product review?

As a scientist, my role is to gather and analyze data, so I appreciate the importance of evaluating products mid-season. It allows companies to make informed decisions and improve their products, which can lead to better customer satisfaction and success in the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies