• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mfp Recipes - No Onions or Peppers

In summary, the conversation centers around the host who does not like peppers or onions and the chef who is showing off their new MFP and Stoneware Cookie Sheet. The chef suggests a recipe that uses just a little of each, and offers the apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips as an option. The host is not interested in the salsa, and the chef offers another recipe that uses the MFP and the Veggie Wedger. The apple wedges are processed in the MFP, and the salsa is transferred to small bowls and put on a caddy with cinnamon chips. The salsa sells well
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am LOVING showing the MFP and I've been doing the Mango Confetti Salsa lately...but I have a host that doesn't like peppers or onions.

Any ideas?

You could still offer it only use just a little of each - you don't really taste either unless you use a lot. Otherwise if you just want to show it off, try the strawberry ice recipe.

oh I forgot about the strawberry ice recipe! I'll check that out. She doesn't even want to go there. I tried to tell her that but it's a no go. Apparently she was at a show recently and they made Pineapple Salsa and she hated it...didn't care that it's not even remotely the same. OH well....Keep the suggestions coming but I love the strawberry ice idea.

It's a really simple recipe so I would offer something with it.

How about Apple Berry Salsa with cinnamon chips? Show off the MFP and new Stoneware Cookie Sheet.

wadesgirl said:
It's a really simple recipe so I would offer something with it.

Yeah I just saw that...I'd probably just do the chips with it. I like simple!

chefa said:
How about Apple Berry Salsa with cinnamon chips? Show off the MFP and new Stoneware Cookie Sheet.

I've never made the apple berry salsa - I'll check it out too.

I've done the apple berry salsa in the MFP at both of my shows, and it's sold it. I actually make the recipe mostly ahead, leaving out one apple. Then I'll have someone wedge the apple in the Veggie Wedger, then cut off the bit of core on each slice. (Gives me the chance to mention the apple wedger/corer, but also talk about all the different things the veggie wedger is good for). Next, those apple wedges go into the MFP, and someone else uses it to process. I stir the processed apple into the pre-made salsa mixture and transfer to the caddy with small bowls (one already filled with cinnamon chips). The whole thing takes about 3 minutes, and I do it while the Blue Cheese Bacon Bites are baking. Anyway, I've sold 2 MFPs and 3 Veggie Wedgers from this demo, plus got a booking because someone plans to get the MFP under the Host Special in April. It's great, because it's mostly a throw-away while my "real" demo is finishing up. I do 90% of the work ahead of time, but still get to showcase those products.

makeawhisk said:
I've done the apple berry salsa in the MFP at both of my shows, and it's sold it. I actually make the recipe mostly ahead, leaving out one apple.

Then I'll have someone wedge the apple in the Veggie Wedger, then cut off the bit of core on each slice. (Gives me the chance to mention the apple wedger/corer, but also talk about all the different things the veggie wedger is good for).

Next, those apple wedges go into the MFP, and someone else uses it to process. I stir the processed apple into the pre-made salsa mixture and transfer to the caddy with small bowls (one already filled with cinnamon chips). The whole thing takes about 3 minutes, and I do it while the Blue Cheese Bacon Bites are baking.

Anyway, I've sold 2 MFPs and 3 Veggie Wedgers from this demo, plus got a booking because someone plans to get the MFP under the Host Special in April. It's great, because it's mostly a throw-away while my "real" demo is finishing up. I do 90% of the work ahead of time, but still get to showcase those products.

Thanks!! :thumbup:

I make fresh pesto in my MFP all the time. The chicken pesto flat brad is a good show recipe that can showcase it.

DeannaK1022 said:
I make fresh pesto in my MFP all the time. The chicken pesto flat brad is a good show recipe that can showcase it.

OOHHH! This sounds so yummy right now.

DeannaK1022 said:

Where is that recipe located? I can't find it on CC.

What are Mfp Recipes?

Mfp Recipes are recipes that are specifically designed to be used with the MyFitnessPal app, a popular calorie-tracking and nutrition app.

Why are onions and peppers excluded from these recipes?

Onions and peppers are often excluded from Mfp Recipes because they are high in FODMAPs, which can cause digestive issues for some people. These recipes are designed to be low-FODMAP and more easily digestible.

Can I still add onions or peppers to these recipes if I want?

Yes, you can add onions or peppers to these recipes if you wish. However, keep in mind that it may change the nutritional information and may not be as suitable for those following a low-FODMAP diet.

Are these recipes suitable for those with onion and pepper allergies?

These recipes are not specifically designed for those with allergies, but they do not contain onions or peppers. However, be sure to check the ingredients of each recipe to ensure they are safe for your specific allergies.

Where can I find these Mfp Recipes?

You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or app, as well as on the MyFitnessPal app. They may also be available in select cookbooks or through Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies