• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Car Magnets: Compact and Effective Advertising for Your Vehicle

In summary, people who own these say that they are small and not easy to see or read from afar. Some people also think that they are generic without personalization.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone own these? Are they really small? I read 16x 11 dimensions and that just seems so small for car mags?? Do you like them? Are they easy to see or read from afar?

Anyother recommendations:confused: TIA!

I don't know about the Merrill ones but just speaking from my own experience, magnets are mostly noted (ie people getting phone info etc) when the car is standing still at a stop light, parking lot, drive way. The eyes go to color. If your print is eye-catching then it will work. Bigger isn't always better.

We discussed this alot in another thread in "Increasing Sales" I think. You might want to reference that.

Mine don't stand out much because I have a white care but the do get noticed. They match my buisness cards, name tag etc. The only time they are off my car is when I am washing it

so the lettering is big enough to see for people Kathy or do you have to be up close to read them??

My director has them and I do think the lettering is a little small. It has that row of product pictures on it and I find that a little distracting.

Hmm, I think I will just give them a whirl and see if they work?? Can't hurt any I suppose. Just gotta get the ok from DH- as he cherishes my Pimp ride as he calls it! LOL

I find the font on them (as well as most of Merrill's stuff) way too small. I got the magnetic name tag and my customers complain they can't read my nametag unless they in my personal space, practically kissing me.

Too bad they won't give us another vendor to use for mags or window decals! I don't like how small Merrills window decals are and aren't they generic without personalization??

heat123 said:
Too bad they won't give us another vendor to use for mags or window decals! I don't like how small Merrills window decals are and aren't they generic without personalization??
I went to the Tracy Williams meeting, and I tell ya, there were TONS of cars w/ HUGE Window Decals w/ the logo, and all of thier information on it. I want to know where people got those from

A couple people in my cluster have used outside sources and their decals are much bigger and personalized!

Chozengirl said:
I went to the Tracy Williams meeting, and I tell ya, there were TONS of cars w/ HUGE Window Decals w/ the logo, and all of thier information on it. I want to know where people got those from

Probably from our old vendor that we had before Merrill.

heat123 said:
I just ordered the window decal from Merrill, and then went to another vendor (JeriSigns.com) to get my website and my phone number. I will let you all know how it works out...will end up being $10 plus shipping from Merrill and about $11 including shipping from Jeri Signs. I don't think that's too bad!

I didn't want a magnet, since you have to be sure to take them off and clean them underneath weekly. (I know tons of folks don't do this and don't have a problem, but we just got a brand new Sportage this summer and I will NOT chance scratching the paint or anything!!:eek: ) Anyhow, I know myself and I would not have kept up with cleaning it regularly!

I'll post a picture once I get everything and put it on my truck! (Although, my personalized part may take 2-3 WEEKS to come in....:( )

Last I checked Jerisigns had pulled all PC prioducts from her line :(

KellyTheChef said:
I just ordered the window decal from Merrill, and then went to another vendor (JeriSigns.com) to get my website and my phone number. I will let you all know how it works out...will end up being $10 plus shipping from Merrill and about $11 including shipping from Jeri Signs. I don't think that's too bad!

I didn't want a magnet, since you have to be sure to take them off and clean them underneath weekly. (I know tons of folks don't do this and don't have a problem, but we just got a brand new Sportage this summer and I will NOT chance scratching the paint or anything!!:eek: ) Anyhow, I know myself and I would not have kept up with cleaning it regularly!

I'll post a picture once I get everything and put it on my truck! (Although, my personalized part may take 2-3 WEEKS to come in....:( )
I thought about that just last night, buying Merrills then adding my own personalization to it from an outside source I guess?

Related to Merrill Car Magnets: Compact and Effective Advertising for Your Vehicle

What are Merrill Car Magnets?

Merrill Car Magnets are magnetic decals that can be easily attached to your car. They feature the Pampered Chef logo and are a great way to show off your love for our brand while on the go.

How big are the Merrill Car Magnets?

The Merrill Car Magnets are approximately 12 inches by 6 inches, making them a perfect size to fit on most cars and vehicles.

Are the Merrill Car Magnets weatherproof?

Yes, the Merrill Car Magnets are made with durable materials that are weatherproof and can withstand various weather conditions such as rain, snow, and sun exposure.

Can the Merrill Car Magnets be easily removed?

Yes, the Merrill Car Magnets can be easily removed from your car without leaving any residue or damage. Simply peel them off and reattach them whenever you'd like.

Can I purchase the Merrill Car Magnets in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the Merrill Car Magnets in bulk for special events, team building, or other occasions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies