• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I See an Example of Merrill's Ad Generator in Action?

In summary, the Merrill Ad Generator Sample is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants to easily create professional marketing materials. It can be accessed through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website and does not require any design experience. Users can add their own images and branding to the templates, and there are no additional costs for using the tool. However, printing and distribution costs may apply for physical advertising.
Telynn
Does anyone have an example of an ad generated by Merrill's Ad Generator I can see? I'm curious...
Thank you in advance!!!

I loaded two of them- a Business-card version (about 2.5x3.5), and a "Yellow-pages" ad- which is smaller...perfect for print ads and directories sometimes. (the cheaper spaces anyway).

I can't load some of the Business Opp and Host-a-show ads that are larger- 5x8 sizes....they are too big of a file size.

The Ad generator does make really nice ads, and for just the $3 it costs (or whatever it is now), it is SO worth it. I paid for my access 3-4 years ago, and it still works!

Attachments

• Business_Card2-3.5x2.pdf
    885.1 KB · Views: 537
  • Yellow_pages_ad1.8x2.5.pdf
    73 KB · Views: 539
Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate the time you took to post these! They look fantastic!

Did you print the business card size on your own or did you use this for an ad?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/580649_3681443479889_1389121744_4256488_2043786230_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/544439_3681443679894_1389121744_4256489_1482294341_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/546147_3681443799897_1389121744_4256490_1908908260_n.jpg

WOW! Looks fantastic! I'll be using the Merril Ad Generator soon!

1. What is the "Merrill Ad Generator Sample"?

The Merrill Ad Generator Sample is a tool created by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create professional-looking marketing materials for their business. It includes pre-designed templates and customizable options for creating flyers, social media graphics, and more.

2. How do I access the Merrill Ad Generator Sample?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the Merrill Ad Generator Sample through your consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section to find the ad generator.

3. Do I need any design experience to use the Merrill Ad Generator Sample?

No, the Merrill Ad Generator Sample is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for all consultants, regardless of their design experience. The pre-designed templates and customizable options make it easy to create professional-looking marketing materials without any prior design knowledge.

4. Can I add my own images and branding to the marketing materials created with the Merrill Ad Generator Sample?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator Sample allows you to upload your own images and add your personal branding to the marketing materials. This helps you create a cohesive and unique look for your business.

5. Are there any additional costs for using the Merrill Ad Generator Sample?

No, the Merrill Ad Generator Sample is included as part of your consultant benefits and there are no additional costs for using it. However, be aware that printing and distribution costs may apply if you choose to use the marketing materials for physical advertising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PCSarahjm