• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letters for Host and Guests

In summary, Kristi Tarducci from Pampered Chef suggests that those interested in starting their own business as a consultant should use a personalized thank you letter to thank their customers. She provides an example letter that she created herself.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Hi everyone! Since I'm doing PC overseas, the auto generated PP Thank You letter is inaccurate for how we do things. So, I'm hoping some of you have example letters you use that have a bit more flair that I could use as a guide to deveop my own. Thanks to anyone willing to post theirs!

I get a package of inexpensive blank cards from the Dollar Store and write a personal note in them as a thank you for my host. I just thank the guest when I make my out of the box calls.

I can't "legally" send anything through the mail so I need ideas of something I could e-mail. Thanks though!

can you copy and paste what PP writes?

I made one through Letter Editor through PP. That way when I am finished printing off the hosts thank you letter, I go to File, Thank you customers and all the hosts information is mail merged into the letter!!

Here it is:
Dear

Thank You for your recent order from Jen's Cooking Show! She had a really great show due, in part to you. For $206.36, She received $684.76 worth of Pampered Chef products due to her just hosting a show! WOW!!! That's a savings of $478.40! This savings is a combination of Free Product and discounts she received on products that she has chosen. I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to contact me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools! My number is 321-123-4567.

If she had been a Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned $309.47 for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP!! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of your silverware drawer. It is out of the way but yet securely in place.

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on Jen's show.

Your consultant,
Kristi Tarducci
[email protected]
/ktarducci

Use what you have - fullyAre you allowed to mail receipts to guests? I use the PC computer sales reciepts to print a mini-thank you note personalized for the one who's purchased the items that - 1) introduces me, especially if this is an outside order, 2) promote the quality and warranties of PC products, 3) let's them know if THEY had been the host of this party, all of their order would have been FREE and they would still have $xxx.xx to spend, 4) I thank them again and please let me know if I can help you. Then I jot a personal thank you and sign it.

did you start pc in the states or did you start over seas? i have a friend interested in starting but wants to go overseas but is a bit hestitant. could you give a bit of feedback please?

I started over here in Germany. Is your friend military? If so, she'll have no problem!

1. How do I write a thank you letter for my host?

To write a thank you letter for your host, start by expressing your gratitude for their hospitality and for hosting the event. Then, mention specific details about the event that you enjoyed, such as the food, atmosphere, or company. Finally, end the letter with a heartfelt thank you and your best wishes.

2. Should I send a thank you letter to each guest who attended the event?

It is not necessary to send a thank you letter to each guest who attended the event. However, if you would like to express your gratitude to specific guests who made a significant contribution to the event, it is a thoughtful gesture to send them a personalized thank you note.

3. Is it better to handwrite or email thank you letters?

Handwritten thank you letters add a personal touch and are more meaningful, especially for formal events or occasions. However, if you are short on time, sending a thank you email is also acceptable. Just make sure to include specific details and personalize the message for each recipient.

4. How soon after the event should I send thank you letters?

It is best to send thank you letters within a week of the event. This shows your appreciation in a timely manner and ensures that the event is still fresh in the recipients' minds. If you are sending a thank you email, it can be sent within a few days after the event.

5. What should I include in a thank you letter for guests?

A thank you letter for guests should include a brief expression of gratitude for their attendance, mention specific details that made the event special, and a note of appreciation for any contributions or help from the guests. You can also include a reminder of any upcoming events or a call to action to stay in touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • dannyzmom