• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorial Day Cook-Off: Men vs. Women - Quick and Easy Recipes Needed!

Guests can't order June items at May shows. For the host and guests we use the actual date of the party but for our commission PC uses the date they receive the order. If they are running a promotion that states "held and submitted between date a and date b" then shows held proir to date a don't count for that promotion but they do count for the monthly sales total.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
I am having a show Memorial Day. it is a picnic, but i am using a tip from the january consultant news about audience participation. This is a couple kitchen show and it will be a cook off. Who can cook better men or the woman. Not only will this be fun,& competitive but the guests will get to use the products and recipes upfront.

Here is my dilemna... i need 2 quick and easy recipes. HELP!!!! :eek:

have the men barbecue and the women do the dessert. all the best has some great recipies. what about the ice cream sandwich torte (recipe is on the website under consultants corner and celebrations show, you can even print the grocery list right there)! In the Main dishes cookbook there are some recipies for steaks with some butter sauces that look yummy! Some men could be in charge of the grill while others are preparing the butter sauces. you could also have the women make a pasta salad, green salad or tortelini sals to go with it. Good luck!

If there is a gril at your show could you possibly do one of the recipes from the new Pc grilling cards? Or maybe you can grill using the new rubs. If you aren't closing the show until June then your guests should be able to order those new items.

janel kelly said:
If there is a gril at your show could you possibly do one of the recipes from the new Pc grilling cards? Or maybe you can grill using the new rubs. If you aren't closing the show until June then your guests should be able to order those new items.
Guests can't order June items at May shows. For the host and guests we use the actual date of the party but for our commission PC uses the date they receive the order. If they are running a promotion that states "held and submitted between date a and date b" then shows held proir to date a don't count for that promotion but they do count for the monthly sales total.

What about doing the Pink Lemonade Dessert Squares or the Seven Layer Salad Squares in the Seasons Best ckbk? Great products are used in both plus there are enough steps that you could get more people involved.

I think it would also be fun to have the women do the entree (or barbque, as one has suggested) and the men make the dessert!

If you do a show in May but date it for June and submit it in June they can get the new products right? Since the show is so close to June thats a possibility right? I thought I did that before. Maybe I should have been more specific. Of course if the guests want the May specials it has to be dated in May...

1. What is the Memorial Day Cook-Off?

The Memorial Day Cook-Off is a fun and friendly competition between men and women to see who can come up with the best quick and easy recipes for the holiday weekend.

2. How do I participate in the Cook-Off?

To participate, simply submit your best quick and easy recipe for Memorial Day. Make sure to specify whether you are on the men's or women's team.

3. What types of recipes are allowed?

We are looking for recipes that are quick and easy to make, and perfect for a Memorial Day gathering. This can include appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.

4. How will the winners be chosen?

The winning team will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the creativity, taste, and presentation of the recipes submitted. The winning team will receive a special prize from Pampered Chef.

5. When is the deadline to submit recipes?

The deadline to submit recipes for the Memorial Day Cook-Off is two weeks before the holiday. This will give the judges enough time to review and choose the winning team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies