• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Melissa Is the New "Dancing With the Stars" Contestant!!!

threepeat!I agree with you there - that Gilles is hot! (and a great dancer too). If you don't know who he is - he was in the Sex and the City movie and was the hot neighbor of Samantha's in California that was naked quite a bit of his scenes (woo baby!) - I think Cheryl could definitely...threepeat!
gingertannery
Gold Member
I am excited.. She will still be in the lime-light a little longer. I think she is awesome!! Maybe Jason will see what he turned down.. and how much America loves her.

That's cool, I had not heard that. Looking forward to the new season!

I'm disappointed. (not all of America was/is in love with her.;))

Melissa is not a "star". Makes me think she was probably using The Bachelor as a springboard for a career as a reality TV star.

who is Melissa???

Shell Northway said:
who is Melissa???

That was my question- but I figured it out!

Melissa is last week's "Dumpee" from the bachelor.

YAH!!! I am SOO excited! I love her!

Oh, Okay thanks. Do we know who the other replacement will be??

Shell Northway said:
Oh, Okay thanks. Do we know who the other replacement will be??

The other replacement is even worse - a former playboy bunny & Huge Hefner girlfriend - stupid. I am so disappointed with how this season is coming together. I guess they couldn't find anyone better this late in the game. I'm getting less and less interested in DWTS every day, and it hasn't even started yet.:cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
The other replacement is even worse - a former playboy bunny & Huge Hefner girlfriend - stupid. I am so disappointed with how this season is coming together. I guess they couldn't find anyone better this late in the game. I'm getting less and less interested in DWTS every day, and it hasn't even started yet.:cry:
I know what you mean. I sooooo don't care about this one at all! I have to believe there are some pretty big stars that would like to do this! I know I want to. Why don't they just ask me?

janezapchef said:
I know what you mean. I sooooo don't care about this one at all! I have to believe there are some pretty big stars that would like to do this! I know I want to. Why don't they just ask me?

Yeah - or ME!:D

I think the problem is that there is so much time involved, so I'm sure that for some who would like to do it, they just can't take that much time away.

janezapchef said:

I agree when will they do dancing with regular people or better yet, dancing with the Pampered Chef consultants!! LOL:D

I know Holly replaced Jewel, but who did Melissa replace?

krzymomof4 said:
I know Holly replaced Jewel, but who did Melissa replace?

Nancy O'Dell...

I just saw the commercial for DWTS. Didn't really recognize any of 'em.

Melissa was so cute!! She did great!!I am so excited about this season!! I wonder who will get voted off.

I thought they did great tonight. I thought Shawn did wonderful.

I'm so glad Melissa did good...and wow after only 2 days of rehearsal. I thought Shawn did great and that hot guy that danced with Cheryl!!! Jewel's husband wasn't much of a dancer, but he seemed like such a sweetheart! And Steve, the Apple founder, what a great attitude!

Mainly because I am a HUGE Go Go's fan - I really want Belinda to stay for a while!!! I thought it was a great show last night - with the exception of one or two I thought everyone did a fabulous job - not bad for the first time out - AND Melissa did awesome!

ChefBeckyD said:

I hope you all have been tuning in this season. Gilles Marini has (not just)Carrie Ann fanning herself all the time. Worth the watching:love::p
I think Cheryl could "three-peat" Melissa is awesome also.

Chef Endora said:
I hope you all have been tuning in this season. Gilles Marini has (not just)Carrie Ann fanning herself all the time. Worth the watching:love::p
I think Cheryl could "three-peat" Melissa is awesome also.

I agree with you there - that Gilles is hot! (and a great dancer too). If you don't know who he is - he was in the Sex and the City movie and was the hot neighbor of Samantha's in California that was naked quite a bit of his scenes (woo baby!) - I think Cheryl could definitely "three-peat" with him as well.

:love:Are you ladies still taking a cold shower after watching Gilles do the Tango?:love:

Now THAT was a tango!!!!:eek:

I know that Steve Wosniak says that The geek shall inherit the earth, but that man is PAINFUL to watch!! And that was a tang oh no!!!:D

Melissa was so good too. Whether you liked her or not, Jason did her very wrong. What he said to her at the final rose ceremony and did to her on national tv was disturbing. I did like her but even if I didn't, that was so very wrong on all levels. And if these shows are indeed as true as they would like us to believe (and I have my serious doubts), then she deserves, at the very least, to have a career launched. Just my opinion.

:love:Are you ladies still taking a cold shower after watching Gilles do the Tango?:love:

Now THAT was a tango!!!!:eek:

I know that Steve Wosniak says that The geek shall inherit the earth, but that man is PAINFUL to watch!! :yuck:And that was a tang oh no!!!:D

Melissa was so good too. Whether you liked her or not, Jason did her very wrong. What he said to her at the final rose ceremony and did to her on national tv was disturbing. I did like her but even if I didn't, that was so very wrong on all levels. And if these shows are indeed as true as they would like us to believe (and I have my serious doubts), then she deserves, at the very least, to have a career launched. Just my opinion.

I agree that even thought the Woz has a good attitude he is painful to watch and needs to go- As well as Holly Madison. I vowed not to like Melissa, but have since changed my mind. She is good at dancing.

I loved the Argentine Tangos. The music is great. Hats off to the musicians on that show. They are awesome every week in so many genres. Gilles is hot! hot! hot! :love: DWTS has my attention.

I never watched The Bachelor, but caught the gist of what happened to Melissa on shows like ET. She has my respect and is great.

Whatever Lil' Kim did is done. She is moving on and she can dance!

What these people do on this show is contract to really put themselves out there and I respect all of them for that. I'm sure they really don't grasp exactly what they are getting into when they sign, but all seem to embrace the commitment....with the exception of :eek: Master P. He was just wanting to promote his own thing.

My parents took ballroom lessons when I was a little kid. People would stop to watch them dance at events. DWTS is special to me. Before my Dad passed away, he would come up for dinner & we would watch it together. I miss watching it with him, but imagine his comments during the shows.

1) Who is Melissa and what is her role on "Dancing With the Stars"?

Melissa is a new contestant on the popular dance competition show "Dancing With the Stars." She is a well-known actress and will be competing against other celebrities to win the coveted mirror ball trophy.

2) What kind of experience does Melissa have with dancing?

Melissa has some previous dance experience, having trained in ballet and jazz as a child. She has also performed in musical theater productions, showcasing her singing and dancing abilities.

3) How did Melissa get chosen to be a contestant on "Dancing With the Stars"?

Melissa was approached by the producers of the show and was offered a spot as a contestant. She gladly accepted the opportunity and is excited to take on this new challenge.

4) Who will be Melissa's dance partner on the show?

Melissa's dance partner for the show has not been announced yet. The show's producers will pair her with a professional dancer based on their compatibility and dance styles.

5) Can viewers expect any surprises from Melissa's performances on the show?

As with all contestants on "Dancing With the Stars," Melissa's performances will be full of surprises. She has been working hard in rehearsals to perfect her routines and is sure to bring some unexpected elements to her dances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies