• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting With Baseball League President

In summary, the author recommends bringing grill items and the Pink products for Mother's Day to a meeting with the Little League Baseball President. He stresses over what to bring and offers advice on how to set up a fundraiser.
noelskitchen
I'm meeting with our Little League Baseball President on Saturday morning. I've already e-mailed her an overview of how Pampered Chef would be great as a fundraiser for the league. But I'm stressing over what to bring with me to show her. Anyone have a list of ideas or even how the fundraiser would work?

Well considering it is a "her" I think you are off to a good start!

I would bring some grill items (father's day) and perhaps the Pink products for (mother's day) .

Unfortuneately I wasn't able to connect with the League President. Looked all around for her, actually never met her. So I e-mailed her, which seems to work out better since we haven't been able to connect any other way.

So I e-mailed her my ideas, please tell me what you all think:

My fundraiser idea was to see if the League or just maybe certain divisions would be interested in doing A Pampered Chef Fundraiser to help put towards the end of the season party, trophies or apply to whatever the league needs for next season or even this season.

If we set up a meeting with the Team Moms and each team received 3-4 catalogs with outside order forms with a minimum of 5 orders even at $40 each, the team could have $150 in sales or more. The team, can set a goal of what they want to earn or even the league can set a goal as a whole. The league receives 10-15% of all product sales, PLUS an additional $3.00 for each future show scheduled. Orders can be placed on my website and we could advertise to the outside business area, especially for the Help Whip Cancer Idea.

I explained May is Help Whip Cancer Month, what person doesn't know someone who has cancer or survived it. Father's Day is coming up, great Father's Day gifts and even gifts for the Barbecue Chef.

How does this idea sound to everyone? I could expand a little more to the League President when I follow up with her.

Noel,

Passing out the catalogs and order forms sounds great --- having the different teams involved in the fundraiser will help spread the word and set them up for success. I would however, up your numbers a little. When I read $150 in sales and translate 10% that's only $15 and doesn't sound worth it. (The biggest objection I receive about PC fundraiser is, "well, such and such company will give us 40-50%")

This is an easy objection to overcome with the right words. Scott and Ann posted some amazing fundraiser letters in this thread: Fundraiser Letter. Check it out, I particularly love the break down that Scott put in one of his letters to show the real potential. You will also see that some consultants choose to give an additional 10% to increase the total to 20-25%. That is completely optional, but it would be considered a charitable donation (a tax write off) for you and you would still get your incentive points, career sales etc.

I hope that helps a little! :D

Thanks Tristen. I actually did use one of those letters in my original e-mail to her. It only stated 10-15% on the letter but I think Scott mentioned an additional $10 per booking. Being a fairly new consultant I can't afford donating a whole lot but I did mention the idea of donating an extra $100 to the team that had the most sales.

Noel,

That is perfectly understandable! :) Even without doing the extra 10%, I found a more positive response when I would mention higher sales - I'm not sure if it came out right in the previous post. :blushing: I do mention to potential fund raiser chairmans that with student participation they should easily reach $600 and beyond. Additionally, individuals purchasing the products have been happier to not have to buy candy, cookies, knick knacks, etc. resulting in higher per customer sales. "You mean that I can buy stuff that I need for my kitchen and it's going to help out my son's class? Count me in!"

Good luck!

Related to Meeting With Baseball League President

1. What is the purpose of meeting with the baseball league president?

The meeting with the baseball league president is to discuss potential partnerships and collaborations between Pampered Chef and the baseball league.

2. How should I prepare for the meeting?

It is important to research the baseball league and their values, as well as familiarize yourself with Pampered Chef's products and mission. Have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve from the meeting and be ready to present any ideas or proposals.

3. Who else should attend the meeting from Pampered Chef?

It is recommended to have at least one representative from Pampered Chef present at the meeting, preferably someone in a leadership position. This will show the seriousness of the partnership and allow for better communication between both parties.

4. What are some potential benefits of partnering with the baseball league?

A partnership with the baseball league can provide exposure to a large and diverse audience, as well as potential collaborations with players and teams. It can also help increase brand recognition and customer loyalty.

5. How should we follow up after the meeting?

It is important to follow up with the baseball league president after the meeting to thank them for their time and reiterate any key points discussed. If there are any action items or next steps, make sure to communicate and follow through in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • blestmom