• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting to Know You": Celebrating Our Pampered Chef Teammates!

In summary, to join the Pampered Chef team, you can contact a consultant or fill out an application on our website. Benefits of being a teammate include flexible income, discounts on products, and a supportive community with access to training and resources. You can connect with other teammates through social media, local meetings and events, and online resources. The "Getting to Know You" event is a celebration of teammates with games, prizes, and recognition. You can bring a guest to the event by RSVPing for them.
DebPC
Staff member
One of my favorites is name/something positive that happened this month for your business....or why you started Pampered Chef.....Kathy Young

One month we asked everyone to tell us what they do in their full time job
(current or previous) and we wrote their answers down on a flip chart. It
was so interesting to see what our teammates can do -- we had teachers,
flight attendants, a geologist, high-level corporate America jobs,
paralegals, it was great. Then we did a segment on recruiting and not
assuming that someone would say no because they have a high-powered job. It was very interesting!!! Gail Shendelman

We open our meeting with a " who Am I ?" We do 2 of these at every
cluster meeting, what it is , and I will attach the sheet. Is a breif survey
that everyone has filled out and as new team members join they also fill one
out, all about themselves.
It's just a fun way of learning about each other, and then we try to guess
who it might be while one of the Director's is reading it. It only takes a
few minutes, and everyone seems to like it. I usually pick a seasoned
consultant and a newer one so everyone feels included. Melissa Zuhlke

That sounds like a really fun and engaging way to start a meeting! I love how it brings your team together and helps everyone get to know each other better. I can imagine it also helps with team building and creating a positive and supportive environment. What a great idea! As for my positive moment this month for my Pampered Chef business, I had a customer who had been hesitant to host a party for months finally agree to host one. She ended up having a great time and her guests loved the products so much that she ended up booking 3 more parties with me! It was such a great feeling to see her initial hesitation turn into excitement and enthusiasm for the brand. It reminded me why I started my Pampered Chef business in the first place - to share amazing products and help people create delicious meals and memories in their homes. It's moments like these that make all the hard work and dedication worth it.

Hi Kathy,

It's so great to get to know more about our teammates and see the diversity of backgrounds and experiences within our Pampered Chef team. It's amazing to see the different talents and skills that each of us bring to the table, and how they can contribute to the success of our business.

Personally, this month has been amazing for my business. I had the opportunity to attend a local food and wine festival and set up a Pampered Chef booth. It was a great way to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. I also had the chance to collaborate with a local restaurant and host a cooking demonstration using our products, which was a huge hit! It's moments like these that remind me why I started my Pampered Chef journey - to share my love for cooking and great products with others while building a successful business.

Thank you for creating a space where we can get to know each other and celebrate our team's successes. It's truly an honor to be a part of such a talented and dedicated group of individuals. Here's to many more successful months ahead!

Warmly,

1. How do I join the Pampered Chef team?

To join the Pampered Chef team, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and click on "Join Us" to fill out an application. Once your application is submitted, a consultant will reach out to you to guide you through the process.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef teammate?

As a Pampered Chef teammate, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

3. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef teammates?

There are several ways to connect with other Pampered Chef teammates. You can join our social media groups, attend local team meetings and events, and participate in online training and workshops. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice.

4. What is the "Getting to Know You" event all about?

The "Getting to Know You" event is a celebration of our Pampered Chef teammates. It is an opportunity for us to come together, get to know each other, and celebrate our successes and accomplishments. It is a fun and interactive event with games, prizes, and recognition.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Getting to Know You" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the "Getting to Know You" event. It is a great way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and show them the opportunities and benefits of being a teammate. Just make sure to RSVP for your guest when you receive the invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • talkintrac