• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bilingual Website for Pampered Chef | Gissella Andrus

Mystery Lady from NampaIn summary, Gissella Andrus is wondering if Pampered Chef offers a bilingual website for her customers who do not speak English. A fellow consultant confirms that the corporate website is available in English or Spanish, but is unsure about the personal website. There is no current option for a Spanish wedding registry, but it is something that has been requested. The Mystery Lady from Nampa welcomes Gissella to the group and shares that a bilingual website is available for consultants to set up through customer service.
limaperu
BILINGUAL WEBSIDE

Does any body know if Pamped Chef offers a bilingual web side. I think it will be neat if my customers that don't speak english are able to see my page and understand it. If any body knows something can you please let me know.
Thank you,
Gissella Andrus.
By the way to the person that wrote the Mystery lady from Nampa I got a good laugh of that one. I am from Lima Peru, South America and I have three kids my oldest is 13 and then I have an 11 year old boy and 9 year girl. My husband teaches at Skyview High School and we met in College. I used to lived in Chicago but there is no way that I will go back there I like Idaho a lot better. I feel that is a lot safer for my children. OK I told you a little bit about me. Well take care and have fun everyone. :)

What a great idea! If not a bilingual website, at least the ability to send emails in spanish? Welcome to our group! Refreshing to have you!

The corporate site (.com) is available in choice of English or Spanish, but I don't know that PWS is. And it should be, considering the push HO has been making into the Hispanic market.

Any Hispanic market consultants out there know for sure?

I've asked about the Wedding Registry being available in Spanish--it is not. No plans as far as I know.

Hello Gissella,Thank you for your post about a bilingual website for Pampered Chef. I am happy to inform you that we do offer a bilingual option for our consultants' websites. You can easily set this up by contacting our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.I completely agree with you that it is important for all of our customers to feel included and able to understand our products and services. Having a bilingual website is a great way to reach a wider audience and make them feel more comfortable and valued.Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself as well. It's always great to connect with fellow consultants and learn more about each other. I wish you all the best with your business and hope you continue to have fun with Pampered Chef!Best,

What is Bilingual Webside?

Bilingual Webside is a website that offers content in two or more languages, making it accessible to a wider audience.

How does Bilingual Webside work?

Bilingual Webside uses a language selector or a toggle button that allows users to switch between languages. The website's content is translated and displayed in the chosen language.

What are the advantages of using Bilingual Webside?

Bilingual Webside allows businesses to reach a larger audience and cater to the needs of multilingual users. It can also improve user experience and increase website traffic and conversions.

Is Bilingual Webside only for businesses?

No, Bilingual Webside can be used by anyone who wants to create a website with content in multiple languages. It can be useful for personal blogs, educational websites, and more.

Are there any limitations to Bilingual Webside?

Bilingual Webside relies on accurate translation and may not always provide a flawless translation. It is essential to have a native speaker review the translations for accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• limaperu
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
limaperu
  • talkintrac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pianoam
  • KIRAT