• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney

In summary, "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney" is a themed cooking party that celebrates our furry friends and their love for delicious treats. It is a fun and interactive event where attendees can learn new recipes and tips while bonding with their own dogs and meeting other dog lovers. Ownership of a dog is not required to attend, but bringing a well-behaved dog is encouraged. The featured recipes are dog-friendly and easy to make, using ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. The event is family-friendly, with supervision of children and respect towards other attendees and dogs expected. There is a small fee to attend, which covers the cost of ingredients, supplies, and a special gift for your dog. However, the
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Thank You for shrinking my picture Ann! This is my Boxer puppy Lilo (now almost 6 months) meeting my mom's dog Sydney for the first time. :D

Aww, so adorable!

I just realized I spelled Avatar wrong! Oh well.

Adorable pic!

Thanks! She's pretty cute. Our other Boxer is a male and is HUGE! I'm trying to get a picture of them together to post.

I'm not trying to copy Mary or anything though!

Cute as can be!!!

That pic is so cute. I love pics of dogs especially when it is two dogs being nice to each other.

This place is going to the dogs!

Hey, speaking of my NEW Avatar.....

It (the picture) was in our local newspaper a couple days ago!!! I guess my mom submitted it and it was printed!

Just had to share that now my dog (and avatar) are famous....:D :D :D :D :D

Related to Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney

1. What is the "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney" event?

"Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney" is a themed cooking party that celebrates our furry friends and their love for delicious treats. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and tips while also bonding with your own pup and meeting other dog lovers.

2. Do I need to own a dog to attend the event?

No, you do not need to own a dog to attend "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney". However, we do encourage you to bring your furry friend along if they are well-behaved and comfortable around other dogs.

3. What types of recipes will be featured at the event?

The recipes featured at "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney" will be dog-friendly and easy to make with ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. Some examples include homemade dog treats, pupcakes, and frozen treats for hot summer days.

4. Can I bring my kids to the event?

Yes, our "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney" event is family-friendly. We ask that children are supervised by an adult at all times and that they are respectful of the other attendees and their dogs.

5. Is there a fee to attend the event?

Yes, there is a small fee to attend "Meeting of the Pups: Lilo & Sydney". This fee covers the cost of ingredients and supplies for the recipes, as well as a special gift for your furry friend. However, the fee may be waived if you host your own "Meeting of the Pups" party for your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefmoseley