• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet My New Niece Madalyn Ann: Want to See Her First Photo?

In summary, Madalyn Ann was born today and weighed 8lbs, 13 oz. Kristin is excited to meet her and plans to take some pictures with her camera.
chefkristin
Gold Member
My brother's wife had their baby today! Her name is Madalyn Ann and she weighed 8lbs, 13 oz. She beat me by 2 oz-LOL!!
Anyway, I haven't met her yet. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. Here is a picture. My brother sent it via cell phone so its not really clear but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Madalyn Ann born 12-16-07 8lbs 13oz.jpg
    Madalyn Ann born 12-16-07 8lbs 13oz.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 308
That's cool!When my SIL had her baby, they didn't tell me the baby's gender, so I didn't know if I was an uncle or an aunt.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's cool!

When my SIL had her baby, they didn't tell me the baby's gender, so I didn't know if I was an uncle or an aunt.
Can you see me rolling my eyes? LOL! Thanks KG!

Congrats to the family, Kristin! Is it their first? That's very exciting. She's very cute! :D

PChefPEI said:
Congrats to the family, Kristin! Is it their first? That's very exciting. She's very cute! :D
Nope it is their second! My little buddy Jake is a big brother. He just turned 1 in August.

chefkristin said:
Can you see me rolling my eyes? LOL! Thanks KG!
At least, she didn't have boy & girl twins. You'd have to name them Denise and Denephew.

Congrats Kristin - great name (I have a Madolyn myself!) - enjoy your new niece!:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
At least, she didn't have boy & girl twins. You'd have to name them Denise and Denephew.

I can always count on you KG for a laugh or a groan. :D

Congrats Kristin - she's a cutie!!

Gina M said:
Congrats Kristin - great name (I have a Madolyn myself!) - enjoy your new niece!:)
I bet she's the Ultimate Madolyn.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I bet she's the Ultimate Madolyn.

You quack me up KG!

OMG! LOL!! KG does your brain ever stop??? LOL!!I am going to meet Maddie today. I can't wait!

Have fun Kristin - babies are so cute!

Thanks Gina. I am going to bring my camera to get some better pics. I will post them as soon as I can.

So happy to hear that you have some good news Kristin with all that has been going on in your life. Take care and remember we are all here for you!

Congratulations!

I love being an aunt! :) I actually have two SIL's who are due within 4 days of each other... one more niece and (finally) a nephew on the way! I'm so glad my boys will finally have a boy cousin to play with. :D

Related to Meet My New Niece Madalyn Ann: Want to See Her First Photo?

What is "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!"?

"I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" is a fun and heartwarming apron designed specifically for aunts. It features a cute and colorful design with the phrase "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" written on it, perfect for wearing while cooking or baking for your nieces and nephews.

What material is the apron made of?

The "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" apron is made of 100% cotton, making it soft and comfortable to wear while also being durable and easy to clean.

What size does the apron come in?

The "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" apron is one size fits all, with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for all aunties.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumbling dry on low heat for best results.

Can I personalize the apron?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "I Am an Auntie Again Today!!!" apron at this time. However, the colorful and fun design makes it a great gift for any auntie in your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies