• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Attendance for My First Consultant Open House?

In summary, the person is seeking advice about their business and their upcoming open house. They have rescheduled the event due to illness and are worried about low attendance. They plan to reach out to friends and family for help, as well as advertise in local places and invite neighbors. They also discuss the challenges of starting a business and ask for suggestions.
sparkles17
Hello all....I need your advise. I am going to call my director on Monday too to talk to her.

So I had to reschedule my open house that was supposed to be today because I am sick and I am hoping that people will be able to make it on Tuesday but I still only have 1 person saying that they can come. So I am really worried about that. I did have people say that they were interesting in placing orders online but they haven't done that yet. I really wanted to get my business off to a great start but I am just not knowing if that is going to happen.

I don't know what to do because I don't know that many people here (all the people I know are up North, where I have my 2nd show). I really wanted to qualify in my first month but I am quite worried about that.

I am going to call my friend who was a "maybe" and see if she can please do a show for me to help me. And then also call my brother, but he lives an hr away and see if he or his gf is willing. Its like PC has such great products why are people avoiding me like I'm the plaugue? (haha I know I have it right now with my cold but ya haha)

I am also going to put up these flyers in laundromats and grocery stores in my area and also hand out invites to my neighbors but I really hope that this will ensure my business to get off to a good start.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I am gonna also have my DH give invites to his co-workers but we live an hr away but we will be moving there and they might want to buy online from me and maybe book a show later. I don't know.

Help!!

Make sure you give your husband a few catalogs and order forms in case anyone wants to order but can't make it to the show.

Do you have PWS yet? If so send invites to people from PWS for the open house.

Have you made the list of 100 yet?

Getting the business off the ground can take a little while. The hardest thing for me is picking up the phone and remembering that people are not doing me a favor - I"m offering them a great opportunity to get good quality products for free.

As your calling these people, ask them to please bring a friend since your starting your biz. When we're the host, we have to do everything we ask our hosts to do, including doing reminder calls. Hang in there!
I would definately ask family to do a show for you; then you'll get bookings off their shows.....the beauty of our host program is it's so great, you don't feel like you have to beg people to do shows--they want to because PC is so great to hosts.
Good luck:)

Related to How Can I Boost Attendance for My First Consultant Open House?

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to sign up and purchase your starter kit. This kit includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business. You will also receive training and support from your upline and the company to help you get started.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, earning extra income, and access to discounted products. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and be part of a supportive community.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your income as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your individual efforts and sales. The more parties and products you sell, the more you can earn. The company offers a competitive compensation plan and incentives for top performers.

4. What kind of training and support will I receive as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. You will have access to online training materials, in-person training events, and support from your upline and the company. There are also mentorship programs available to help you succeed.

5. What are the requirements to remain an active Pampered Chef consultant?

To remain an active consultant, you must submit at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be achieved through parties, online sales, or personal orders. You will also need to attend at least one training or team meeting every six months to stay up to date on the latest products and business updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies