• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Cheffers at Wave 3 National 2007 in July - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Sherri Carr's group, Wave 1; Barbara Duke's group, Wave 3; Becky Ishee's group, Wave 1; McGovern Group, Wave 3; and Wave 1, Becky Ishee's group are all in attendance at the conference this year. Wave 1 is saving their Comish Checks for airline tickets, while Wave 3 is looking into flight costs. Wave 1 is in Conference 3 with Crystal Livingston as ED. From what Sherri Carr and Becky Ishee have told us, the conference hotel is the McCormick Center. Wave 1 is also in Wave 2, another Barbara Duke's Group. Wave 3 is in Wave 3 with HO Direct not having a NSED. There are no NSEDs

Which WAVE are you?

• Total voters
Flamingo
Gold Member
Hello all fellow Cheffers
Who might I get to meet during Wave 3 in July????
Can't wait to meet some of you all...:eek: :eek:

I'm Wave 3 as well! :)

Sherri Carr's group

Last edited:
I'm in Wave 1!!! I've already started looking at flight costs!

I am in wave 3 - Nancy Jo Ryan's group

I'm Wave 3 also! Barbara Duke's group

I am in Wave 1 Becky Ishee's group!!!
I am saving my Comish Checks for my airline tickets

I am in Conference 3 and Crystal Livingston is my ED. From my understanding we are in Nancy Jo's line. We are staying at the Conference hotel...which one is that again? Last year my Director blocked out rooms for the entire 2 weeks of conference so that we could stay right there at McCormick Center. Maybe this year we will actually make it to some of the breakfast's!! LOL!!

Hi! I'm Wave 1 - McGovern Group - not sure if I'll be able to attend or not though :( .....we shall see....

-Sue

Wave 3 for me:D I can't wait!

I am in Wave 2, am I the only one???

I am in Wave 3, another Barbara Duke's Group!!!

I'm in Wave 2. I'm a HO Direct girl. :) Can't wait!!!

What is HO Direct?

Wave 1 Here!!!! YEAH!!!I was in Wave 3 this year! I can't wait to get back from conference early and put all the new stuff in motion in July!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm in Wave 1!!! I've already started looking at flight costs!

ME, TOO! My DH is most likely going with me, so for us its going to be about $410!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am in Wave 1 Becky Ishee's group!!!
I am saving my Comish Checks for my airline tickets

I'm in Becky's group, too! My Upline is Lisa Pohl. She's directly under Becky! Are you doing Becky's Red Team calls?

Last edited:
HO Direct doesn't have a NSED.

I am in Wave 3!

AJPratt said:

I am in Wave 3!

Hey Anne, do you guys have a dinner even though you don't have a NSED? If so who holds the dinner and does the recognition?

AJPratt said:

Why is that Anne? I've never heard about this before.

Basically, the upline that would've been my nsed is no longer in the biz. No one in my upline is a nsed, so we're considered Home Office Direct. Kind of like orphans, I guess. :)

That makes sense....Thanks!!

I have an NSED, Robin Shilling. I heard of this at conference last year. I think its when you don't have an upline. Someone who has been around longer can explain it better.

I wonder what would make someone leave the business who worked so hard to reach that point?

I'm Wave 3 too!

Nancy Jo is my PC Grandma and Marie Freidag my PC Mom...

Looking forward to seeing you all next July - hopefully I'll be walking the stage with some of you!

Val

AJPratt said:
I wonder what would make someone leave the business who worked so hard to reach that point?

I've wondered that too. How much do you think they actually work when they get to that level? Do you think they put in a ton of hours, or just the opposite. I've thought about moving up the ladder, but wouldn't want to give up the reasons why I do this business (family, etc.)!

I imagine it would turn into a full time job at some point... Or, maybe if you have a motivated team, it would be easier. Hmmm...

I'm in Wave 3 and my ned is Nancy Jo.

I had lunch with Jane Mcdonald(Senior director). She's been in the bus. for I think 17 years. Anyways, she told me that she recruited her sister and she moved up the directorship faster than anyone ever had and become a ned in no time. One day she decided that she didn't want to sell PC anymore and then quit, so of course Jane got her recruits and moved up to exec. and was a ned for 11 years and for some reason stopped promoting directors and got bumped back to senior director. So, I guess some people just get tired of selling PC after a while.

I can't remember who it is that's big up into the company now but she used to sell Avon.

Also, Jane Mcdonald has a secretary. Nancy Jo has two I believe. So as far as getting there postcards sent out, etc. the secs. do that.

Becky has a personal assistant as well. Her name is Patty!

pamperedval said:
I'm Wave 3 too!

Nancy Jo is my PC Grandma and Marie Freidag my PC Mom...

Val

Val...we are in the same "family" but I am further down!! LOL! My SD~Crystal Livingston is under Marie. I am Crystal's 4th line so that tells you how far removed from Marie and Nancy Jo I am ...LOL!!! Did you stay to boogie at Marie's shindig? We did!!! LOL!! Then we went down to the Irish pub in the hotel and then down the block to a place that served food. It was a great night!! See you there next summer!! LOL!

Wave 3 here... I'm in Nancy Jo's downline.

Wave 3 here!
We should all get together while we are at conference! Like meet at breakfast or something!

DZmom said:
I was in Wave 3 this year! I can't wait to get back from conference early and put all the new stuff in motion in July!

ME, TOO! My DH is most likely going with me, so for us its going to be about $410!

I'm in Becky's group, too! My Upline is Lisa Pohl. She's directly under Becky! Are you doing Becky's Red Team calls?

My direct up line is Sandy Christof, and she is under Terry Newberry, who is under Becky!! When do those calls start? I would be interested in doing them.. but I haven't heard about them

Didn't Terry have a dinner of her own @ National Conference? Becky announced this program during her NSED dinner, so I don't know if the Newberry downline is participating? You might ask your director or even your Upline if you guys are participating or if they would be willing to do these calls for your cluster.

The Red Team calls are monthly conference calls for members of the Ishee Cluster that want to promote to director walk the stage @ Leadership. The calls began in August. We are given tasks to complete after each call. We signed up @ the NSED dinner and our director's had to sign up with us. They are our Red Team supporters and participate in the calls with us. I really enjoy the calls, but that is really the only night of the week that we have for the family so it's kind of hard to even remember when they are always @ 8pm. That's bathtime and the nightly ritual with the kids.

I'd talk to my director and ask if she or your upline would mine putting together this program or one like it for your cluster.

Yeah Terri has her own dinner at National Conference so that is probley why I dont' know anything about the red team calls. But Iwill ask my director about them.

DZmom said:
Didn't Terry have a dinner of her own @ National Conference? Becky announced this program during her NSED dinner, so I don't know if the Newberry downline is participating? You might ask your director or even your Upline if you guys are participating or if they would be willing to do these calls for your cluster.

The Red Team calls are monthly conference calls for members of the Ishee Cluster that want to promote to director walk the stage @ Leadership. The calls began in August. We are given tasks to complete after each call. We signed up @ the NSED dinner and our director's had to sign up with us. They are our Red Team supporters and participate in the calls with us. I really enjoy the calls, but that is really the only night of the week that we have for the family so it's kind of hard to even remember when they are always @ 8pm. That's bathtime and the nightly ritual with the kids.

I'd talk to my director and ask if she or your upline would mine putting together this program or one like it for your cluster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
2chefs
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg