• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asian Dressing Recipe: Measure Mix N Pour Bottle - Help Needed!

In summary, the Asian dressing recipe requires soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and olive oil. Substitutions can be made, and the dressing can last up to a week in the Pampered Chef Measure Mix N Pour Bottle. It can also be used on other dishes besides salads.
Sjoneschef
Gold Member
I have a customer wanting the recipe for the Asian dressing that was on the measure mix n pour old bottles. Does anyone have it? Also what was the product number for that one? Thanks friends

Sorry. I gave away my old one.

Unfortunately, I do not have the specific recipe for the Asian dressing that was on the old Measure Mix N Pour bottles. The product number for the Measure Mix N Pour was 2775. However, here is a simple and delicious Asian dressing recipe that you can try:Ingredients:- 1/4 cup soy sauce- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar- 1 tablespoon honey- 1 teaspoon sesame oil- 1 clove garlic, minced- 1 teaspoon grated ginger- 1/4 cup vegetable oilInstructions:1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.2. Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil while whisking continuously until well combined.3. Use as a dressing for salads or as a marinade for meats.4. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Asian dressing recipe?

The ingredients you will need for the Asian dressing recipe are 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1/4 cup olive oil.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Asian dressing recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the Asian dressing recipe to fit your taste preferences. For example, you can use apple cider vinegar instead of rice vinegar, or maple syrup instead of honey. You can also adjust the amounts of each ingredient to your liking.

3. How do I use the Pampered Chef Measure Mix N Pour Bottle for this recipe?

To use the Pampered Chef Measure Mix N Pour Bottle for this recipe, simply add all the ingredients to the bottle in the order listed. Close the lid tightly and shake the bottle to mix the ingredients. Then, use the built-in measurements on the side of the bottle to pour the desired amount of dressing onto your salad or other dish.

4. How long does the Asian dressing last in the Measure Mix N Pour Bottle?

The Asian dressing can last for up to a week in the Measure Mix N Pour Bottle if stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to shake the bottle before each use to mix the ingredients again.

5. Can I use the Asian dressing on other dishes besides salads?

Yes, the Asian dressing can be used on a variety of dishes besides salads. It can be used as a marinade for meats, as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or dumplings, or as a glaze for roasted vegetables. Get creative and experiment with different ways to use the dressing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • beepampered