• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

McDreamy vs. Flinn: GA Fans' Showdown!

In summary, the show seems to be heading in a direction where Meridith and George are not going to stay together.

Who should Meredith pick?

• McDreamy

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Flinn

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lacychef I'm guessing she found them stuck in Derek's clothes or something....and she's putting them up on the board to embarass Meredith. [/QUOTE said:
Oh my gosh!!! It never occured to me that she might have found them in his clothes. I was just thinking she found them in the room they had been in. I really can't wait to watch it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think of that either! I was just assuming that they were left in the room! Another dorky question that only nerds like me think about- Do you think they filmed the premier the same day as the finale so they wouldn't have to set up the whole prom again, redo everyone's hair/ makeup and make sure everything matched? I am sure that they did, but then they would have their second season wrap party after filming the first episode of the third season?? I know, I am nerd!

Wow there are some good story plots here.

Addision knows her words were implying that the whole show, plus she has been picking up on the chemistry for a long time.

I'm thinking she is going to pick Finn. I think it will a while before the writer's let Derick and Merideth get back together.

Did they show the prom setting last week? Other than maybe replaying a few minutes from last season. I don't remember seeing it.

Addison would have to be an idiot to not think they were Meredith's. She has known Derick never really got over her. And if Meredith does choose Finn and Addison stays with Derick, well she is crazier than what I thought!

I agree that I think she found the panties on his clothes or something b/c if she had of just found them in the room she would not have known who had actually been in the room and I do not see her taking them home to wash them first. And I do not think she would not have posted them on the board either if she was not sure whose they are- she is doing that to embarrass them both for embarrassing her in front of her co-workers I think.

Ohhhhhh, I cannot wait for it to come on! I wish it was like a soap opera and same on everyday - I do not think I could ever get tired of it.

Izzy was in her dress and had her hair done the whole show. They showed the chief in the main area with the balloons and everything all around him. I just think it would have been stupid to let the whole place stay all summer, then redo her hair and makeup, and blow all the balloons back up. Like I said, I am a nerd an no one really needs to answer my odd questions!

on with the storyOK, how can Addison be mad a Derrick when she herself did the same thing to him. Thats why she is where she is today.

As far as Merridith, I have NO doubt that she with chose Mcdreamy. Just because we all know she still has the hots for him.

As far as Finn, I think he deserves someone like Izzy. but thats for a later time.

Ok bring back Mcsteamy, get him and Addison back together and they can leave the show. Cant stand Addison for some reason.

Love that Alex has finally found a gentler side, hope it stays.

As far a George, I think he will tell her he loves her and I think he will really mean it. He wears his heart on his sleeve.

I think that Mcdreamy really loves Meredith, I just think he's a jerk right now because he knows he loves her and doensnt want to admit it.

as far as the chief's wife, dumb his but like you should have done in the beginnning, he aint worth it. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Just my opinion.

Oh and by the way, glad to see Christina finally came around with showing some emotion. Should be great to see her with Burke's mom....LOL

Our cable went out in a storm a half hour ago and isn't back on and it's time for the show!!! Noooooo!!!!! I am missing it!!

Woo Hoo girls!!!We got our wish!!! McSteamy is back in town!!!! That was just about one of my favorite episodes yet!!! What did you think about Alex and lung lady? He is such a sleeze, but I was laughing so hard!!! I'm starting to like him more and more. I'm starting to like Callie more now too. That was too funny saying the panties were hers, and George was sooooo jealous.

Wow!! I'm going to watch that one again tomorrow night. I don't know if it is the same everywhere, but they show it again on Friday's at 8 here.

:::::: peeking through my fingers::::::

please, please, please try to remember that West Coast hasn't seen the show yet :)

OMGoodness!!! Tonight's show was awesome! Except I wanted Meredith to outright choose McDreamy NOW, but I know they have to drag things out for ratings.

McSteamy ...mmmm.mmm.mmm he is so hot!! I loved the steam coming out from behind him! Tht just made everything ok that Derick cheated again. I hope Addison leaves with him!!!

I too liked Callie more tonight.

I hope Izzy gets better next week.

And Christina needs to tell Burke's mom like it is!

Since Meredith has not made a pick is there anyway for me to edit the poll to not end tomorrow so we can keep it going?

If not, can I add another one without having to start a new thread? If not, I may start a new thread with a new one to keep it going until she chooses.

STOP SPOILING!!! ACK!!! Okay I cannot read anything GA until I see it... I'm on PST and it's not on for another 1hr and 14min. ACK! *running and hiding*

Oops!!!Sorry!! I wasn't even thinking about that :eek:
My husband didn't get to see it all either because he had to leave. When he got home I was trying to tell him and he kept getting mad :p We are going to watch it again tomorrow night.

I so love Alex. I am glad they aren't making him too thoughtful and sweet, I like him being a bit of an a**. And I just LOVED McSteamy. I am so bummed that they don't include him more often on the show, he is so gorgeous!

I kind of like Callie also after tonight. I like that she was making George jealous. Good for her. And I am so glad that Meredith is dating them both. And being so honest about it, thats so awesome! Now if they could just straighten Izzy up..........

Okay now I SOOOOO confused. I watched last week and couldn't figure out what on earth was going on....panties on the bulletin board, Izzy making dozens and dozens of muffins, Meredith telling them she's going to date them both....

Then TONIGHT I watch the plague episode, the panties being put on the bulletin board, the young girls and the very ill newborn....:confused:

Seems like here they REVERSED the episodes......no wonder nothing made sense last week and I couldn't follow this thread.....if in my head I put last week's after the plague one I saw tonight it all makes sense.....I think :cool:

on with the storyDid I peg that or what??????????

Addison and McSteamy, too cool. Does that mean hes joining the show or shes leaving the show?

Alex is just a little sleazy for me, but what the heck hes single.

Christina will live to fight another day, and mamma will lose.

I still think there will be an Izzy, Finn connection later in the show and Gray will pick McDreamy.

And yes I now think Callie is so cool, she jumped right in. Perfect timing.

I think that before posts are made that will reveal something that happens, you should look at the time! Here on the West Coast GA just got over......

shhhhhh!!!! I missed the first half, I need to go to abc.com (yes I know it's sad but I have to see the first half)

DH says that he thinks Meredith will end up with George. He says you always marry your dad.

Her dad and George are both "nice" guys.

They never fail to keep us interested do they? What an episode:D
I loved that Callie said the panties were hers....love that Meredith is "dating". Poor Izzie; all those muffins! I loved that "hitler" came & talked to her. Alex--what a sleaze, but that's his character; gotta love him. I think Christina will win with Burke's mom--& I loved that she called him by his first name! And that final seen:eek: I was cracking up when Mcsteamy came out & Derek took Addison's champagne glass!:D

I love that Addison hooked up with McSteamy, but I don't think Derek should feel justified because of it. I think that's a crap way out, he's still responsible for what he did on prom, and Addison is responsible for what happened before, but neither one can use the other to justify their actions. I think those two are sleazier than Alex.

Alex I happen to love, he doesn't really strike me as sleazy so much as young and self-absorbed.

There is no way that Christina will win over Preston's mom. Preston seems like a Mama's Boy and a Mama's Boy may rebel but he will never ultimately defy his mom in marriage.

I totally love Izzy and all her baking, how sad... it made me tear up everytime they showed the baking. I think it's incredibly far-fetched that they'd invite her back on the surgical floor, but that's jmo. I was hoping she'd open a bakeshop across the street.

Callie is very adorable and she's got it bad for George. You have to love that about her... it's so endearing to me. I think George was oh-so-cute for getting jealous and it gives me hope that he may feel something more for her than we or he is aware of yet.

How the heck do I download last night's episode on ABC.com? I had a cooking show last night and missed GA!

Last nights episode will not be posted until 9 pm PST tonight. I tried to get on this morning and watch it. But you can click on the show homepage and watch 2 little scene's. The one were Derek walks into Addison's and McSteamy's hotel room and the one where Christina is with burke and his mom.

I am going to try and watch the rerun tonight, but have to visit the parents and inlaws and announce they are going to be grandparents again. I can't wait any longer I am 15 weeks and I can't hide any more.

I think Addison will stay and so will McSteamy and it will just add to the shows drama. I wish Addison wasn't so B**chy but I stereotyped her from the begining because of sleeping with Derek's bestfriend. That is just wrong to sleep with a friend, it would be a little different if it was someone totally out of the blue. She is a great doctor though.

If I remember right when the cast was on Opera they did say that someone would be leaving the show by the end of the season, but they didn't say who or when.

Congratulations cookinmama! I watched GA as soon as I got home, and DH watched it without me, so he kept say "this is a good part" and "this guy is hilarious" (the brain tumor guy) SHUTUP and let me watch my show! I knew someone was at Addison's hotel, but I wasn't sure if it was McSteamy or Finn. I don't know why it might be Finn, but I just knew someone was there. I loved the part where George walked in on Callie talking to Dr. Webber in her panties!! Priceless!

I am really happy that Burke's dad told Christina to hang in there! At least she can work on him Mom!

Poor Izzy! It was hilarious when Addison was wasted eating the whole basket of muffins though! The PC consultant in me said "Now who has that many muffin pans??" There must have been 20! DH told me to quit being such a nerd!

BTW- good call whoever said her panties where in his clothes!!

About the panties in Derek's Tux. Right at the very first of last week they had a VERY short part where is show Addison sitting on the bed in their trailer with the panties in her hand and Derek's Tux on the bed. It was right at the first when they have music playing. I didn't catch it until I saw it on abc.com

cookinmama said:
About the panties in Derek's Tux. Right at the very first of last week they had a VERY short part where is show Addison sitting on the bed in their trailer with the panties in her hand and Derek's Tux on the bed. It was right at the first when they have music playing. I didn't catch it until I saw it on abc.com
Right and then she was taking them out of the dryer and folded them and put them in her bag.

I missed seeing her holding them with the tux on the bed. Must have been something you only catch the second time!! Any other tidbits you missed the first-go-round?

Maybe it was already mentioned...but I was glad to find out last night that they replay the Thursday episode on Friday (here at 7pm) I'm excited because I have 2 shows on Thursdays next month, so I can watch it on Friday:) I'll just have to stay away from this thread so I can be surprised! (cause I'm sure this thread will still be going!)

lacychef said:
Maybe it was already mentioned...but I was glad to find out last night that they replay the Thursday episode on Friday (here at 7pm) I'm excited because I have 2 shows on Thursdays next month, so I can watch it on Friday:) I'll just have to stay away from this thread so I can be surprised! (cause I'm sure this thread will still be going!)
We didn't know and found it 15 minutes into the show! Missed the beginning AGAIN!! But thanks to you guys I got to see it online!!

I just LOVED the ending with McSteamy coming out of the shower with just a towel!!:D I keep watching that part over and over! LOL

rofl... i think he has a great body, but I don't think he's nearly as cute as *sigh* Patrick Dempsey or whoever it is that plays Finn.

Chris O'Donnell from Three Musketeers and The Bachelor (a movie, not the show) plays Finn. He was also Robin to George Clooney's Batman.

The Chief mentioned to Derek that he "let his wife find another woman's panties in his pocket".
I loved Denny. He was just what Izzy needed. Alex was being a real jerk to her. But I was glad to see that he seemed to wake up when Denny died and he realized how much Izzy cared for him. I hope he and Izzy will get back together. I hope Meredith will choose Finn, but I don't see that happening. Derek is a real jerk. He should have dealt with all the fall out from his marriage before he started seeing Meredith. Did he think his wife would just let him live somewhere else and do whatever he wanted forever and stay married to him. She made the mistake, but that was not the end of the story. I like Callie and George. George was always such a "good little boy" and that is how Meredith broke his heart. Callie is good for him. She makes him see that he has value. He is jealous of the pantie thing. That shows that he really cares for Callie. I don't think he loves Meredith. I think he was infatuated with her because she always seemed to have it together. And, she was out of his league. Now he has seen the other side of her. I loved that Christina cried and said "Don't ever die". She is always so unemotional. But, I would have to say that my favorite scene with her was when she walked around naked in her apartment when George lived with them. Now that is a woman who knows how to get what she wants.

Oh yes, and I love House. My son and I try to never miss an episode. Everything stops at our house for GA and House.

Once the chief had said that I think Addison had already said it when she was crying in his office requesting the day off to drink!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mrssyvo