• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

McDreamy vs. Flinn: GA Fans' Showdown!

In summary, the show seems to be heading in a direction where Meridith and George are not going to stay together.

Who should Meredith pick?

• McDreamy

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Flinn

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
Hey all you GA fans! I figured we could have more talks if we moved this to its own thread instead of the Prep Bowl one we took over, HA!! Or at least people would know waht we are talking about and not think we are suppose to be discussing prep bowls. LOL!

I am adding a poll so we can all cast our vote for McDreamy or Flinn!!!

Last edited:
I think his name is Finn.

I like them both; they are both attractive. I think she should pick Finn, but I think she will pick McDreamy. She's too wound up in him to properly move on, even if she went with Finn.

By the way, I loved it last season when they were talking about McDreamy and McSteamy, and George said, (something like), "Excuse me while I choke on my McVomit." Best line! :)

supergirljennie said:
I think his name is Finn.

ooops, that is what I meant and I cannot figure out how to change it.

That was a great line!!

Don't worry about it! I always mess up names, and I still knew what you meant, as will other GA fans!

I'm reallllllly hoping she picks Finn, because Derrick is a jerk. I didn't always think so and I really wanted them to get together last season, but now? no way. he's being selfish. I don't think we'll find out for a few episodes though... we'll be kept on the edge of our seats.

I wish she would date that guy McDreamy's wife cheated on him with! He was hot!

I would like her to pick Finn, but I think she will pick McDreamy. I have a feeling that McDreamys wife won't allow it after she found her panties...:D

letscook04 said:
I would like her to pick Finn, but I think she will pick McDreamy. I have a feeling that McDreamys wife won't allow it after she found her panties...:D

I am new to the GA thread, but I loove GA and ER. But I think GA is taking the top of my list now.

I loved it when Addison pined them up on the lost and found board, what a great move, I really don't feel sorry for her. But I think she will stick with Derek if Meridith doesn't take him, because of the little oops that started it all.

I think Finn is just a temp, so either she is going to pick Derek or she isn't going to pick either of them.

Hey, did you notice that Alex wasn't in the show at all, I wonder why? Do you think George will ever tell what's her face he loves her?

McDreamyI don't like Meredith's character one bit. I think she is sleezy. Even though I don't feel much chemistry between her and Derick, I don't feel any at all between her and Finn. He seems way to nice for her. I would like to see him and Izzy hook up ;) I really liked Denny. Was very sad when he was killed off even though I knew it was coming. He had nice eyes :rolleyes:

I agree about the McSteamy thing. He was nice to look at. They should bring him back.

Didn't like Addison at first, but she has really grown on me. I think the episode that got me was when she got the poison oak on her Va-Jay-Jay :p

cookinmama said:
I am new to the GA thread, but I loove GA and ER. But I think GA is taking the top of my list now.

I loved it when Addison pined them up on the lost and found board, what a great move, I really don't feel sorry for her. But I think she will stick with Derek if Meridith doesn't take him, because of the little oops that started it all.

I think Finn is just a temp, so either she is going to pick Derek or she isn't going to pick either of them.

Hey, did you notice that Alex wasn't in the show at all, I wonder why? Do you think George will ever tell what's her face he loves her?

NO, George loves Meridith!

Of all things, I had a show to do last Thurs night so I missed the opener!! ugh, but with all the talk, I'm piecing it together!

by the way, I had to do a quick demo because people wanted to leave at 8 to watch the show, so I made banana brownie squares and I called them my banana mcdreamy squares! thought it was fitting :)

I think that George is done with Meridith after she cried while they were doing it. I think that he will tell Callie soon, but I'm sure they won't stay together!! Alex was in the show!! He brought the baby from the ER to to NICU so it wouldn't get sick. I can't wait for tomorrow's where Burke's parents walk in on Christina goving him a "show"! I have a show at 7pm, so thank heaven for DVR!!

I'm SO glad someone started this thread! I LOVE that show! I was so upset when my sister-in-law booked her show for that night, but we just started a little early. It doesn't come on until 9 here. As of now, I have a few weeks of no Thursday night shows to see it!

Alex is my very favorite part of the show. I like him more than McSteamy. I love that he saved that little baby. I really don't like Izzy anymore after the whole Denny thing. Denny just annoyed me, he was just an old sick guy. Gross! I wanted Izzy and Alex to get back together but now I am so over Izzy.

You can always watch the episodes on ABC.com if you miss them!

I really liked Denny. You must not like House either, and I just love him, an old crippled grumpy guy. (A whole 'nother story.) :) To each her own.

I think Alex and Izzy will get back together. He was so tender with her after Denny died, when he picked her up in her prom dress and held her. I thought he was a real jerk before, but I think he's developing his bedside manner.

I hope George tells Callie he loves her. I like her a lot! Plus it's nice to see a bigger girl on TV. I think she looks great, and he seems to need a very fiery personality in a woman.

I second that, though! Thank goodness for DVR!

ange13 said:
Of all things, I had a show to do last Thurs night so I missed the opener!! ugh, but with all the talk, I'm piecing it together!

by the way, I had to do a quick demo because people wanted to leave at 8 to watch the show, so I made banana brownie squares and I called them my banana mcdreamy squares! thought it was fitting :)

If you get on abc.com you can watch the whole episode w/only 1 or 2 commercials. I watch Desperat house wifes this morning because I didn't get to watch it at all. It is kind of nice.

Seriously!
ChefJesssica said:
Alex is my very favorite part of the show. I like him more than McSteamy. I love that he saved that little baby. I really don't like Izzy anymore after the whole Denny thing. Denny just annoyed me, he was just an old sick guy. Gross! I wanted Izzy and Alex to get back together but now I am so over Izzy.

You can always watch the episodes on ABC.com if you miss them!

I have heard a lot of people say they thought Denny was creepy. The only reason I liked him was because I love Robert Downey Jr. (anyone use to watch Ally McBeal?) and for some reason, Denny reminds me of him. I think it's the eyes and they sort of sound the same.

I don't really like the turn that Izzy's character took. I liked her the first season and the first part of the second season. I couldn't stand Alex last season, but he was nice to Izzy when Denny died and that kind of made me start to like him. Maybe he thinks of someone besides himself after all!

Nope, don't care for Callie at all! Waiting for her to leave! I would rather see George with the STD girl than her! But really not either one.

gilliandanielle said:
I think that George is done with Meridith after she cried while they were doing it. I think that he will tell Callie soon, but I'm sure they won't stay together!! Alex was in the show!! He brought the baby from the ER to to NICU so it wouldn't get sick. I can't wait for tomorrow's where Burke's parents walk in on Christina goving him a "show"! I have a show at 7pm, so thank heaven for DVR!!

That's right he was in it. I kind of forgot that part of the show, it kind of took the back burner with everything else going on.

I know tomorrow's show is going to be good. I don't watch much TV except on Thurs so I don't get to watch the commercials for it, but it looks like they didn't reveal much of what was going to happen tomorrow. Isn't it funny how we get caught up in these shows. I can even get my husband to sit and watch it. He knows that Thurs are MY night for TV and he basically has it the rest of the week.

Our world stops for Grey's then ER - all in the same night. I also think Meredith will pick McDreamy, but wish she would pick Finn. Just because of all that happened last season - McDreamy doesn't deserve her anymore.

Bailey really showed emotion that we haven't seen before. She was awesome!
I don't think George can bring himself to tell Callie that he loves her because he doesn't feel that way. I think he still loves Meredith.

I think George needs to be a man, dump Callie (shes too weird and doesnt get along with others very well) and go for STD girl! I liked her! She was pretty funny. I hope he gets over Meredith. If I have to listen to one more episdoe of George just talking and talking...

I love Bailey, she is the best! I think the chief's wife is ridiculous. Staying with that jerk after he cheated on her with Meredith's mom, for years! And NOW, she wants him to quit or she is leaving him? Does she really think he cares? Obviously he doesn't care for her THAT much. What a psycho!

Thursdays are our favorite evenings! I like to keep my two year old up from his naps on thursdays so he will go to bed early, but it didnt work today! He was too sick and needed a nap!

I didn't watch the first season, but got hooked midway through last season. I was glad this summer when they replayed it, so I could catch up! Now I am so hooked:rolleyes:
Call me crazy, but I want her to pick Mcdreamy! They are meant to be together. I was so happy last week; I had a show scheduled for Thurs, but she rescheduled for Tues-yeah! You know they'll drag this decision out for at least a few weeks though; just so we'll all tune in!
I did feel so bad for Izzy; just when she thought she found a man that really loved her. I think she & Alex will get back together; he is showing his sensitive side.

Oh yes, McSteamy was very HOT! They could bring him back for Izzie when she is ready to date if they do not pair her with Alex! I wonder if she will come back to the surgical team and if so, will they ever say or do anything about her being the one to "make" Denny worse for the transplant. I like Denny - I cried like crazy when he died. He had to grow on me at first but I liked the way he softened up Izzy's serious side.

I do not care for Callie either. If they are going to keep her around, she needs to become less weird.

Alex is cute looking too. I am liking him more and getting passed him starting off as a jerk.. but I hope they do not make him one again.

I do not like Addison and do not see much of anything making me like her.

Gillian - that scene is going to be so funny with Christina especially knowing her personality.

I used to be this faithful to ER but I cannot go along with some of their story lines so I quit watching it a few years back. It just was not the same after George Clooney left to me anyway.

Last edited:
I don't remember McSteamy. Can someone refresh my memory?

He was the one that was McDreamy's best friend who Addison cheated with that broke their marriage up. He came on for a few episodes at the beginning of last season. The first night he was on Derrick saw him talking to Meredith and decked him - loved that scene by the way. He came back to talk Addison into leaving with him saying he still loved her but she stayed :mad:

I recently sold a set of Food Prep Bowls to someone who uses them for...Oh, wait. Wrong thread. Sorry...carry on!

Grey's Rocks!Kitchen Guy you crack me up!!

I too love Grey's Anatomy. The story's are smart and actually interesting. Most television shows these days is just fluff.

Meredith should chose Finn but I believe that she'll go back to Derek. She is one of the weaker characters on the show.

George is my favorite character. I love the storyline with him and Callie. She's great - she tells it like it is and doesn't take any crap.

Quit causing trouble KG!! We started a NEW thread!! Did anyone else feel a little chemistry with Callie and Finn while Merideth was avoiding him. She came back into the room and they looked like they were having a great time! Hmmm. On the 2nd season DVD there was extras with the cast. They said that Shonda (the writer) leaves scenes out of the scripts so they all read the really good ones at the same time at the table read. It looked like a really fun show to work on!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I recently sold a set of Food Prep Bowls to someone who uses them for...

Oh, wait. Wrong thread. Sorry...carry on!

I guess KG does not watch Grey's Anatomy???:D

gilliandanielle said:
Quit causing trouble KG!! We started a NEW thread!! Did anyone else feel a little chemistry with Callie and Finn while Merideth was avoiding him. She came back into the room and they looked like they were having a great time! Hmmm. On the 2nd season DVD there was extras with the cast. They said that Shonda (the writer) leaves scenes out of the scripts so they all read the really good ones at the same time at the table read. It looked like a really fun show to work on!!

I thought the same thing. Merideth is going dump Finn for mcdreamy and Callie is pissed at George for no saying I luv u. ;)

Totally off topic but Jennifer, my son who's 8 just sat down beside me saw your picture and said EWWWWWWWWWW!! I said what? it's a monkey with glasses, he said....I thought it was a wierd looking person! TOO funny!

It really is a pic of Jennifer, she just "covers" by saying that it is monkey with glasses! LOL! I would love to see a real pic of you Jennifer!!

Ha!! I was just saying in a different post today that my son always notices the monkey too. When I tell him that's me, he just looks at me weird. I've been thinking of replacing it with a picture of me and him. I do have glasses, but 99.9% of the time wear contacts.

See...covering again!

I am a huge fan of GA. I use to like Derrick, but now I am having second thoughts about him. I hope Meredith picks Finn, even though I think he is too nice for her. As for Izzy and Alex, I haven't made up my mind about them yet. I don't realy care for Cally for George, but I think he will tell her that he loves her. On Friday's all of the girls I work with talk about GA and what we think will happen. We think Addison will be pregnant by Derrick from that time in the shower and Derrick will have to choose, Meredith or Addison and the baby. hust a thought.

Oh, I never thought about who would have a mini-intern! Great twist!

cookinmama said:
If you get on abc.com you can watch the whole episode w/only 1 or 2 commercials. I watch Desperat house wifes this morning because I didn't get to watch it at all. It is kind of nice.

WHAT?? I had no idea! I had a show on Sun evening and forgot to tape it!

Oh, I am so there....see you guys in 30 minutes (that's the run time WITHOUT the commercials, right? :p )

It is on Thursday night instead of Sunday....

apriljc said:
We think Addison will be pregnant by Derrick from that time in the shower and Derrick will have to choose, Meredith or Addison and the baby. hust a thought.

OMGoodness! I had not even considered that!!!!

That is an awesome site (abc.com). I can't believe I don't have to tape it!:D

I was a little confused (because I am a little slow sometimes) when it first came on last Thursday and Addison was taking the panties out of the dryer and folding them. Do you think she knows who they belong to? Did her and Derrick actually ever speak during the whole show? I don't remember them in any scenes together, but then again, I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone last week! :rolleyes:

No, Derek & Addison weren't in any scene's together. Derek was in confinment the whole time, except at the end when he went to Meredith's. Addison was with the little baby that was found in the garbage at the school. So, I bet tonight they confront eachother.

Thank goodness for abc.com and being able to watch it because I won't be home tonight, so I will have to watch it first thing tomorrow morning.

cookinmama said:
Thank goodness for abc.com and being able to watch it because I won't be home tonight, so I will have to watch it first thing tomorrow morning.

Yeah, I'm glad you all told me about that too. My step-daughters are in volleyball and basketball. My husband and I take turns going to the games because there are so many, and tonight is my night for volleyball. Luckily we usually make it home before 9. Basketball, however, is usually after 9. She only has one home game on a Thursday (we don't go to the away games), so hopefully it will be my husbands night to go :D

I was wondering if she knew whose panties they were too. DH said that he was sure she knew because why would she put them on the bulliten board if she didn't know. My question is then how did she know?? Besides the fact that they are a children's size because Merideth is so skinny, LOL!!

Well, Derek and Meredith did take off for a long time during the season finale. One person does know and that is Callie, but I can't see her telling because she is trying to get in good with George's friends. Especially after the whole "hand washing" incident. I'm sure Finn suspects but don't think he would tell Addison. Has he ever even met her besides the prom and the one time they brought the dog in and she had to leave early? Come on 9 o'clock!! I can't wait!!

I'm going to have to get Season 1 & 2 on DVD. Can't believe I haven't done it yet. I have both seasons of Desperate Housewives, but like GA a lot more! Good thing to watch on the weekends in the winter when the roads are bad and you don't want to get out.

I have both seasons on DVD and I actually watch them all the time. Callie said she wouldn't tell, so I don't think she will. I don't think anyone needs to tell Addison, I think she just knew from the way that Derek wouldn't look at her (Merideth) when they all came walking out with Izzy.

I don't even remember that part!!!! They showed that episode 2 or 3 times the week before the season premier, but I could never finish watching it because I knew I would cry when Denny died. Heck! I even cried when the dog died! I really need to get a life.

Addison has GOT to know whose panties those are. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist. She knows that Derek loves Meredith and they both disappeared during "prom". I love the idea of Callie hooking up with Finn. I don't think her and George are going to work out for some reason. Something about them together doesn't vibe right with me. I lvoe the idea of being able to watch the shows online... if we move overseas this will come in handy!!

Anyone know?Can you only watch the most recent episode, or can you go back a few. I'm starting to think I need to go back and watch the last one again.

I agree; I think Addison has got to know whose panties they are! She surely can't be that dense! I'm guessing she found them stuck in Derek's clothes or something....and she's putting them up on the board to embarass Meredith.
My girls better be ready for bed early tonite:)

I have such a hard time committing to TV shows, but I have NO PROBLEM committing to Grey's. I am trying to watch Survivor on CBS first, but I have a kid to pick up at 830, so i only get the first fifteen and the last fifteen....lol... silly. I love tv later at night, it's so much easier for me to watch!! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mrssyvo